For Sale Used 2f and 4 speed [Portland, OR] (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi All,

I am in the process of doing a diesel swap on my 84 fj60. For sale is the old 2f and 4 speed. I did not own this rig for very long before pulling the motor ( only drove it for a week before pulling). However I drove it from San Francisco to Portland pulling a 1hz/h55 combo to Portland with 0 issue I felt bad pulling this engine out. The combo is sitting at Willamette Blvd Service Center, and Josh is doing a fantastic job on the swap. The information listed below is from the previous owner. I do not know too much about this set up but will try to answer any questions to the best of my ability. I'm thinking around $ 2,000 for everything but open to offers and input.

Details:

-1984 FJ60 10/84

- 290k miles
- valves last adjusted about 20k miles ago.

- PS pump was new OEM installed 2012

- Pistons were replaced at 221k - it burns about a quart between oil changes

- At 173k : clutch replaced at toyota dealer

At around 221k :
-new exhaust & cat
-stainless egr pipe installed
-header pipe welded
-oil pan and gasket.
-starter replaced with used OEM
-alternator replaced 2012

84 fj60 engine1.jpg

84 fj60 engine2.jpg

I am actually in CA, just having the rig worked on by Josh in Portland. No build thread but it is coming together nicely. I could send you some pics when it is all complete. BUMP for the engine and trans runs great.

Hi, Compression nos. on the cylinders ? Thanks, Mike

Hi Mike,

I will have to ask my mechanic, hopefully I will have an answer for you by Monday. Thanks for the interest!

Sorry no compression numbers, the engine is already pulled. It runs great drove from CA to Portland with no issues it was well taken care of. Open to offers thanks!

Still got this in my mechanic's storage make an offer for it. Ran super strong and was well maintained

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom