USA VentureCraft Sportsman camper (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I saw a thread posted on this forum from a few years ago referring to a USA VentureCraft Sportsman camper which is a small compact lightweight camper with a queen size bed. Closed up it is slightly bigger than half of a queen size bed but unfolds to be roughly 1.5 times the size of a queen bed. Popped up for sleeping you have the queen bed and a small stand up area that provides inside access to the ample storage well underneath half the bed. In short I own one. My Dad was the original owner until he passed. It’s been garage kept since new and has only light use. As a result it remains in like new condition inside and out. I replaced the original tires a couple of years ago and greased the hubs. Considering selling it but haven’t decided on a price. The one posted then was said to be for sale for $2,700 as these are somewhat unique, agile and rare. I’m trying to consider what a good price would be to let mine go to a good home for. I know those commenting then seemed to have knowledge and interest in them.

I don’t know if I’m in violation with this post but if interested you may contact me. I’m likely to post it locally in my area this week. Also weather permitting I’m going to pull it out from the back of my shop, spray the dust off the fiberglass top and get a picture of it closed up tomorrow. It does have the hard top with roof rack for those familiar with these little gems.

2AD8FC31-6A40-4F12-BACC-7868530091D4.png

E755936A-E954-427E-8FF9-E14764B7EE99.png

AE10A4A1-48BE-431C-AC3E-D2F4E4CFC1A0.png

6068FE33-3D82-4C80-B945-C42444F4884B.png

FBAA4F9F-36B0-40DF-B121-BC4686C6040B.png

Sweet little camper.
Sounds like some sentimental attachment, I'd be hard pressed to sell it if there was any chance my family would use it in the future.
Is it in your way?

Sweet little camper.
Sounds like some sentimental attachment, I'd be hard pressed to sell it if there was any chance my family would use it in the future.
Is it in your way?
Not really in my way. Just isn’t getting any use.

search Venturcraft for several threads on these. Our Phoenix Arizona club members own 5 or 6 of the 4x4 model called a Trailblazer. Those models are a bit bigger and beefier with bigger tires and axles and more clearance. I think yours is the basic motorcycle model. That said, yours also seems in awesome shape especially for Mississippi humidity. I'd say 2500 was fair but throw it up for 3500 and you might get it. These campers are indeed SUPER rare. I went to college in Abilene TX just down the street from where they were made.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom