USA Spec BT-45 TOY in Stock at Crutchfield Today...or Amazon Prime? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

MemphisTLC

2005 Toyota Land Cruiser
SILVER Star
Threads
Crutchfield has it listed at $211.99 with free shipping. Amazon Prime has a new unit listed at $147.27 deliverable tomorrow where I live. Has anyone ever had issues with this product bought via Amazon? Is it worth to pay up to deal with Crutchfield?

I got mine on Amazon about 6-months ago, no issues at all. Came in the official packaging, all components included, and works great. I would go Amazon and save the money. If anything seems 'off' you can likely return it?

I ended up speaking with the folks at USA Spec yesterday. They do not honor their warranty on items sold on Amazon/Ebay...authorized dealers only.

I got
I ended up speaking with the folks at USA Spec yesterday. They do not honor their warranty on items sold on Amazon/Ebay...authorized dealers only.

Yep, I discovered this after my Amazon unit was DOA. I returned it and gladly paid extra to Crutchfield.

Amazon bro. Ive ran this BT45 Toy on my Tundra,my Gx470 and now my 07 LC

Its never failed. Its a well designed harness and you just have to make 2 connections, slap it back together and you're golden.

Personally i'd go amazon. The "warranty" tax you're about to pay aint worth it. Unless you want that piece of mind which has a subjective value i reckon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom