For Sale [USA-MT] CSmith1202's Parts Thread: OEM LC100 / 2001 Parts: Running Boards, (Non OEM) Snorkel, Rear Mud Flaps, Rear Wind Deflector + So Much More (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi all,

Have a ton of spare parts that I'm looking to get rid of. As I pull more and more stuff off of my cruiser I will update this thread. I realize a lot of these parts may not be what people are in the market for but I figured I may as well list them here in case someone needs them before I end up tossing them out.
  • All parts are OEM / were Factory Installed on my 2001 LC unless stated otherwise.
  • I am located in ZIP Code 59715 if you are interested in picking up the items locally.
  • I will ship anything and/or everything to the continental United States. However, buyer will pay shipping. With the size of some of these parts, shipping can really get up there...
  • For shipping orders, I will only do deals through a PayPal Invoice as it is the safest option for both the buyer and seller. For local / in-person deals, I can accept any payment method.
  • I do not accept returns and/or exchanges, all sales are final. No exceptions. By purchasing the buyer agrees to acknowledging the item's condition and reading its full description.
Item: Tow Hook / Recovery Point (Front)
Vendor: OEM
Condition: Not the best, but I haven't tried to make it look better at all. Has some rust.
Remarks: Took this off to put on a Grille Guard. Comes with the bolts that originally held it on to the frame. I might have a second one laying around somewhere but I couldn't find it for the life of me. If you're interested in buying two let me know and I can look around for it.
Price: $20 OBO
Images

Item: Undercarriage Vibration Dampener
Condition: Ok
Remarks: One of the rubber pieces completely slid out and needs to be put back in. Some scratching and scuffing. Does not come with mounting hardware.
Price: $100
Images

Item: Snorkel
Vendor: eBay (ARB Clone)
Condition. Never used or mounted. There is some scratching on the back of the snorkel itself but you'll never see it when it's on.
Remarks: Comes with all mounting hardware / everything included in the original box (head, hose, etc.) Has a cutout for the OEM Antenna. Does not come with the Cardboard Guide. Some mounting hardware not pictured, but it does come with the snorkel.
Price: $55 OBO
Images

Item: Shifter Trim Plate
Condition: OK.
Remarks: In decent condition. The part itself is in good condition, however, the decal that holds the letters is flaking away and bubbling.
Price: $50 OBO
Images

Item: Overhead Console Blank Plate
Condition: Near Perfect
Remarks: This goes in the spot where the Homelink would go. Does not come with any mounting hardware. Could maybe be converted into a sunglasses holder?
Images

Item: Running Boards
Condition: Alright.
Remarks: Some paint is peeling off and there is some scratching. The driver side running board is in worse condition than the passenger one for some reason. Otherwise, in good condition. I realize that one of the mounting points isn't pictured, but rest assured that it is included :). The plastic plate on one of them is cracked a little and the piece came off, it is pictured. Comes with all mounting hardware.
Price: $145 OBO
Images

Item: Rear Mud Flaps
Condition: Pretty good condition. Obviously needs a good wash but otherwise is ready to go!
Remarks: Does not include bolts, just some misc. mounting hardware.
Price: $30 OBO
Images

Item: Rear Wind Deflector
Condition: The deflector itself is in pretty decent condition. However, the mounting points are all very rusted and one cracked off. Could probably be repaired but I do not know.
Remarks: Comes with all mounting hardware.
Price: $100 OBO
Images

In the future (more than a month or so), I will be adding Taillights, Headlights, 3rd Row Carpet, Grille, Undercarriage Spare Tire Carrier, a 3rd Row Seat and more to this thread. All OEM, of course ;)

Last edited:
Hi all,

Have a ton of spare parts that I'm looking to get rid of. As I pull more and more stuff off of my cruiser I will update this thread. I realize a lot of these parts may not be what people are in the market for but I figured I may as well list them here in case someone needs them before I end up tossing them out.
  • All parts are OEM / were Factory Installed on my 2001 LC unless stated otherwise.
  • I am located in ZIP Code 59715 if you are interested in picking up the items locally.
  • I will ship anything and/or everything to the continental United States. However, buyer will pay shipping. With the size of some of these parts, shipping can really get up there...
  • For shipping orders, I will only do deals through a PayPal Invoice as it is the safest option for both the buyer and seller. For local / in-person deals, I can accept any payment method.
  • I do not accept returns and/or exchanges, all sales are final. No exceptions. By purchasing the buyer agrees to acknowledging the item's condition and reading its full description.
Item: Tow Hook / Recovery Point (Front)
Condition: Not the best, but I haven't tried to make it look better at all. Has some rust.
Remarks: Took this off to put on a Grille Guard. Comes with the bolts that originally held it on to the frame. I might have a second one laying around somewhere but I couldn't find it for the life of me. If you're interested in buying two let me know and I can look around for it.
Images

Item: Undercarriage Vibration Dampener
Condition: Ok
Remarks: One of the rubber pieces completely slid out and needs to be put back in. Some scratching and scuffing. Does not come with mounting hardware.
Price: $100
Images

Item: Snorkel
Vendor: eBay (ARB Clone)
Condition. Never used or mounted. There is some scratching on the back of the snorkel itself but you'll never see it when it's on.
Remarks: Comes with all mounting hardware / everything included in the original box (head, hose, etc.) Has a cutout for the OEM Antenna. Does not come with the Cardboard Guide. Some mounting hardware not pictured, but it does come with the snorkel.
Price: $55 OBO
Images

Item: Shifter Trim Plate
Condition: OK.
Remarks: In decent condition. The part itself is in good condition, however, the decal that holds the letters is flaking away and bubbling.
Price: $50 OBO
Images

Item: Overhead Console Blank Plate
Condition: Near Perfect
Remarks: This goes in the spot where the Homelink would go. Does not come with any mounting hardware. Could maybe be converted into a sunglasses holder?
Images

Item: Running Boards
Condition: Alright.
Remarks: Some paint is peeling off and there is some scratching. The driver side running board is in worse condition than the passenger one for some reason. Otherwise, in good condition. I realize that one of the mounting points isn't pictured, but rest assured that it is included :). The plastic plate on one of them is cracked a little and the piece came off, it is pictured. Comes with all mounting hardware.
Price: $145 OBO
Images

Item: Rear Mud Flaps
Condition: Pretty good condition. Obviously needs a good wash but otherwise is ready to go!
Remarks: Does not include bolts, just some misc. mounting hardware.
Price: $30 OBO
Images

Item: Rear Wind Deflector
Condition: The deflector itself is in pretty decent condition. However, the mounting points are all very rusted and one cracked off. Could probably be repaired but I do not know.
Remarks: Comes with all mounting hardware.
Price: $100 OBO
Images

In the future (more than a month or so), I will be adding Taillights, Headlights, 3rd Row Carpet, Grille, Undercarriage Spare Tire Carrier, a 3rd Row Seat and more to this thread. All OEM, of course ;)
I will take the rear wind deflector. Thank you. I will PM you.

If still available, I'd take the wind deflector, just north of you and can pick it up in person.

Do you still have the front tow hook w/bolts?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom