SOLD USA: CLEAN 100 WANTED ASAP (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Mileage
I'll try and keep this short. Some of you might think I'm crazy swapping vehicles around so much, BUT I know some of you are way worse! ;)

I have a very nice 2017 200 Series that just isn't getting used, it's way overkill for me having no kids, dogs, etc. I also bought a Tesla and drive that around most often. Paying for gas sucks!

I'm wanting to free up some funds (FJ40?), so thinking I will trade down to a 100 or perhaps 80 series. THINKING $15k-$25k depending on build, etc.

I have a specific aesthetic I'm looking for: mostly straight, dent free, rust free, cleans up nice, etc. I'm a BFG KO2 black side out kind of guy.

Prefer stock configuration, but interested in a slight build...want to keep it simple and classic...ARB winch bumper...a mild lift...that kind of thing.

Mileage not as important as condition. Doesn't need to be perfect, that's one of the reasons I'm nervous doing anything in my 200, it's too nice I feel guilty.

SORRY: I can't do black, I don't frequent the car wash and have a dirt road. Colors I love: THUNDERCLOUD, RIVER ROCK, JADE, GALACTIC, SILVER, GARNET, ATLANTIS...pretty much in that order.

I'm willing to move fast and have a flexible schedule. Happy to jump on a jet and uber to your garage at a moments notice, I've been all over the country buying old rigs and met some amazing people along the way, looking forward to a new adventure. Fly out and drive home is a great way to learn a new series...

After thinking about it a bit more, and doing some maths...I don't think I can let it go at this point. Might revisit this in a couple years!

Last edited:
1998 LX470 with 120k miles. Perfect interior and clear coat going bad so we can paint it whatever you want! It is Topaz and Gray cladding. Rear diff is LSD and it is one of the last years with minimal computerization...

2004 LX 470. 181k miles. Galactic grey with the light grey interior. No rust southwest car. Up for sale soon or to you sooner. No accidents. Paint is in amazing shape. All Lexus dealership maintenance records. BFG KO2 (black out), mild OME lift, Slee sliders. I will be asking $25k.

20211023_142804.jpg

20211023_142922.jpg

20211023_142937.jpg

here's my 99 LX

About to list my 100

'99 river rock
215,000 miles
factory locker
nice paint
no rust
mild lift 2"
nice interior-leather in great shape