Us Engines gear box and diffs for an Fj45 truck on a 100 series chasis (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello Gurus,
I need help for recommendations regarding a V8 Fj45 truck complete customisation and engine swaps. In my country only Japanese engines are available unfortunately no Us engines are available so know lil about them. Need recommendations of US engines from LS series or Hemi blocks. Which one would best suit...for my Fj45 ? I’m also looking for diesel options from Cummins
Pl also guide would these American engines both gasoline and diesel would work with landcruiser diffs especially 100 series...!? If not what options r there where I can come up with a proper beast for expedition and off-road stuff from mechanical perspective ....!? What would these Ls or Hemi along with gear box and complete wire harness would cost !
I want to build on a 100 series landcruiser chasis an Fj45 truck with a hemi or Ls block with its gear box and I wonder which diffs would work with it. I’m also seeking suggestion regarding Ls which one of Ls (series1,2,3,4...) would be the best in horse power, durability and fuel economy
Finally where I can find all the suggested hardware in good used condition in USA or Dubai to be imported to Pakistan!
Sorry for so many questions but need some serious advice from all u Gurus....!!!!!
Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom