URGENT - Phone Number for Anyone at Crown King Run Today? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
This is Cody's wife...He's at the corner of I-17 and Carefree Highway..looks like everyone might have left.. Does anyone have the phone # for Spike or anyone else who went on the Crown King run this morning?

CodyRx7 said:
This is Cody's wife...He's at the corner of I-17 and Carefree Highway..looks like everyone might have left.. Does anyone have the phone # for Spike or anyone else who went on the Crown King run this morning?

Check your PM box Or Pm me Cody's cell and I can tell him how to get there

Thanks!

Damn, I hate to hear of anyone missing a run that way. If I had known for sure you were going to be there, I'd have waited longer. As it was, we had 13 trucks show up and people were itchin' to get going. Sorry Cody!

-Spike

No problem, I ended up taking care of some other errands I had down that way once I realized I was too late to catch up.

I got there about 9:25-9:30, but I wasn't familiar with the little shopping mall area, so I was driving around the whole thing before I stopped long enough to read the directions saying everyone meets at the gas station.

If I would have had the cruiser, I'd probably just try to catch up, but I was driving my micromachine which isn't very well suited for offroading:

230585747_l.jpg

lol...here's me if I tried to catch up:

blkflip.jpg

don't do that to a Miata, makes me personally sick :frown: guess why :D

By the way, unless the road was recently washed out, you could have done the I-17 to Crown King dirt road in your Miata with a bit of careful maneuvering; did that some 10 years ago.

Have a good Holiday Season ! :cheers:

Last edited:
I suppose I could always get the SLEE kit for Miatas?

monster1.jpg

That does look funny, but the bumper is anemic. We know a guy in PHX who built a rockcrawling buggy with a Miata motor. Apparently it rocks.

DSRTRDR said:
That does look funny, but the bumper is anemic. We know a guy in PHX who built a rockcrawling buggy with a Miata motor. Apparently it rocks.

No pun intended right? ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom