URE tomorrow! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
As a last minute decision, cruiser4life and myself are heading to Uwharrie tomorrow. I have real estate class until 1:00, so i won't be getting there until 3:00. Any and all are welcome. I would love to see a few more cruisers down there. It should be slick, muddy and fun :eek:

Alex

Uwharrie

Yeah, this was a REAL last minute thing. We just now got the details finalized.

Anyone that's up for some trail riding and can get away, come on!! :bounce2: :bounce:

I heard there were some new trails open and don't have any firm details but it sounds like some harder stuff more like Daniel.

Like Alex said, muddy, slippery and fun given the TS rain we've had today and tonight!! :cheers:

I've taken the day off for a long weekend and can be there earlier if anyone wants to hit the trails before lunch.

Andy

Sorry, i just can't go this Saturday. My little sis is in town from college and my mom wants to do the family thing that day before she goes back.

Dang, now if i had only seen this earlier, I could of made it. Having no job rules..

had fun. Andy did great with his street tires. I had a little carnage, just lost a mud flap. Hate it was a last minute thing. Wish more could get out.
wheelin 030 (Small).jpg
wheelin 023 (Small).jpg

dang, i don't know what the heck is wrong but even after resizing the pics to small it says they are still too large. THose are the only two i can get to load.

Ure

Yeah, just when you make a few changes to your rig and are starting to feel better about it's trail mojo...

Bam! Alex ignores lines on the trail with his OME lift and 33 MTR's. :rolleyes:

Although the LTX's have been faithful, tires and OME are next!!

cruiser4life said:
Yeah, just when you make a few changes to your rig and are starting to feel better about it's trail mojo...

Bam! Alex ignores lines on the trail with his OME lift and 33 MTR's. :rolleyes:

Although the LTX's have been faithful, tires and OME are next!!

I think you mean Alex's sister. A couple times i had to just grit my teeth and cross my fingers :eek: . THat's all right though, she loved it. After the first obstacle she said "i need one of these." :D

Ure

Dude, your sis kicked arse!! She seemed confident on some of those hairy spots - she made that steep, rocky descent on Dickey Bell look easy!

:grinpimp:
wheelin 005 (Small).jpg

Looks like fun, hate I missed it. Andy, did you get your new bumper installed OK? I hope to be able to make a trip with you guys real soon. I just need to get my rig back together.

Rob

Hey Rob,

Yeah, that's the new ARB in the shot Alex posted.

Just needed more leverage to remove those front tow hooks. More liquid wrench, time and a 4 foot piece of plumping pipe fitted over the socket wrench made it easy... :D

The install was a breeze.

Let me know if you want to ride shotgun the next time we head down. That is, unless your 40 is ready to make the trip!! :bounce:

Andy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom