URE? Houston we have a problem! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Trollhole

THC
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
forum.ih8mud.com
The 3rd is also supposed to be our local meeting day. Are we not going to do that? In my opinion I love wheeling but a lot of our members who cannot wheel or don't want to will not drive to Charlotte to attend. Maybe it will be possible we can make something with Toyota work out and have our monthly meeting the same time? But I'm all for keeping our meetings the same time every month. If we keep planning stuff on our meeting days IMO I feel we will turn into a wheeling club and nothing else, leaving others out.

If we keep moving meeting dates like we did last month we will end up like the meeting did last month. Two people showed up, well three if you include Alan who showed up by himself on the original date.:D

Hey aren't you the events planner?:D Aren't you supossed to make sure the events don't clash with each other?:flipoff2:

By the way I'm rooting for usc this weekend. :censor:

Yes I realized this was a contrasting date, but i figured I would let the club decide, and I guess we all just jumped on the 3/4................... But I do believe you are right I would think it best to have the club meeting along side the FJ Cruiser showing!!!

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!

Choices, Choices...

Troll is right. Going wheeling is a conflict with our scheduled Sonic meeting. It has been done "in lieu of" in the past, though.

I think having the meet during on the 17th may be an option. The decision is up to the members of the club, however.

Members: please post your decision here for everyone to see: Do you think we ought to have our Sonic meet or the Uwharrie trip on December 3-4?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom