URE Day trip 8th or 29th... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone else interested, let me know

No worries, thanks John

We have a graduation party tomorrow for one of Shannon's students.

Planning just the 29th now

If i don't break anything else from here on out i might come out, I'm interested.

Sounds good guys, maybe it will be a little drier by then, it has been raining everyday down here in SC

I’m tentative for now. Need to confirm my kids swim schedule before I can commit for the 29th.

Thanks for all the interest! I haven't been since Logan's run last year so very excited

Well hell, im out will be in Asheville, for my birthday.

Bringing this thread back up to the top.
I’m in.
I’m going to try to change the lift on the first gen to go out and test it. If I don’t accomplish that I can just bring my lx450.

Outpost or group camp 0900 on Saturday?

Great! Outpost at 0900 then leave from there

My Lx is very sadly in the shop for a new HG, seals, radiator hoses, and I don't think I'll have it back in time. If I do I'll definitely make it.

I'll be there about 845 for a pass and gas. I'm bringing my lunch to eat on the trails somewhere. Depending on the group I'd like to start with a Falls dam, Saw Mill to Rocky MTN loop. Then either Dutch John or Dickey Bell. Up for anything

I might be out for tomorrow. I picked up new tires for the Cruiser yesterday. When I got home I removed my spacers and retorqued all the lug nuts. I went to go drive it for a quick shakedown on some back roads when the engine started to stumble. Radio was flashing, headlights were dim, engine whine coming through the speakers, and at one point the idle was 400rpm right before it died. Looks like more electrical gremilins that I have to deal with.

I’ll be at the outpost at 9

Should be rolling in with G at the same time.
Too bad we couldn’t get my mini up and running tonight. The lx450 is gassed up loaded up and ready for action.

How were the trails?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom