Urban Assault Runner Build (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Been a while since I've updated this. Wrapping up my 4runner to sell very soon unfortunately. I think my 80 series is going to work out better as a daily driver as it has more seating and towing capacity. I'm debating as to if I should sell with or without the supercharger. Just replaced the power steering rack. Now I got the trans pulled to do the leaking rear main. I'll do a torque converter seal while I'm at it. I'm really bummed to have to let it go.
20190614_204445-1612x1209.jpg
20190614_204454-1008x756.jpg

I've been considering a taco double cab build with manual swap and supercharger. I don't know if the supercharger is worth it as i've never had one before. Is it that big of a difference? I can't provide a real justification as my current taco is just fine without one.

I've been considering a taco double cab build with manual swap and supercharger. I don't know if the supercharger is worth it as i've never had one before. Is it that big of a difference? I can't provide a real justification as my current taco is just fine without one.
I guess it depends on what you want out of your truck. The supercharger adds between 40 to 100+ hp depending on how u do it. It's very easy to add the supercharger and most people install it themselves. Cx racing sells a turbo kit which would add more power than the supercharger, but is much more involved to install.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom