SOLD Upstate SC: LC100 Silver/Gray OEM Wheels, Tires, Fender Flares and Running Boards

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
IMG_6693.jpg
IMG_6684.JPG

Tires are Yokohama Geolander A/T G015 with 12K miles. No patches or plugs. Have documentation to show mileage. 5-Lug wheels, a couple of the hubcaps have cracks in them. Message for pictures. Asking $600 for tires and wheels.
Fender flares in good condition, both left and right sides available with all hardware included. Rubber stripping intact. A few cosmetic defects that I can send pictures of if interested. Asking $150 for the set.
Running boards in good condition with all hardware included. Asking $100.
I am also in the process of replacing the silver strip side moulding pieces and will have those available for sale as well.

The running boards are pending sale tomorrow evening but if it falls through I can reach out and quote you on shipping. Thanks.

PM sent about flares

View attachment 2909702View attachment 2909703
Tires are Yokohama Geolander A/T G015 with 12K miles. No patches or plugs. Have documentation to show mileage. 5-Lug wheels, a couple of the hubcaps have cracks in them. Message for pictures. Asking $600 for tires and wheels.
Fender flares in good condition, both left and right sides available with all hardware included. Rubber stripping intact. A few cosmetic defects that I can send pictures of if interested. Asking $150 for the set.
Running boards in good condition with all hardware included. Asking $100.
I am also in the process of replacing the silver strip side moulding pieces and will have those available for sale as well.
Would like the fender flares if not already sold.

@beth1299 How did you remove the flares? Did you get a clean result on the truck? Did you plug holes?

I just realized these came off a 100; I'm looking at a 200 to buy but don't care for the flares.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom