For Sale Upstate SC - 100 series rims and HT tires. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Selling my OEM 18's off of my 2004 100 series. I have all 4 center caps in GREAT condistion and a 5th that is not so great (has a crack in it). All 4 wheels are in the same condition as the one pictured. Happy to ship to anywhere in the lower 48 but prefer local pick up to Upstate SC. Tires are Ironman HT and are in solid shape with good tread. I may decide to sell my Rock Warriors and go bakc with these and put MT's on them....$600 plus shipping but make me a reasonable offer.

Wheels 2.jpg

Wheels.jpg

I would be interested in your Rock Warriors if you do go that route. GLWS
Rock Warriors are not in perfect shape and they'll need new rubber sooner than these will.....I like the look of my LC with the RW but there are draw backs....airing up is a BIOTCH....

I'll be do2nthere in July for a Chelsea match for sure...but I sold my OEM wheels and tires, so thr RWsare my only set.would need to figure out a replacement. Thinking of going steelies maybe.

I'll be do2nthere in July for a Chelsea match for sure...but I sold my OEM wheels and tires, so thr RWsare my only set.would need to figure out a replacement. Thinking of going steelies maybe.
Thanks for getting back. I really like the OEM. I’m trying to find a set I can take my time having refinished and powder coated. I daily drive mine, so I’ll sell my wheels after I swap out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom