****Upstate Cruisers Spring Gathering Sat March 25th***** (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

JToobe

SILVER Star
Threads
We may be able to have access to a local camp property thru a contact I have that one day hopes to have a Land Cruiser. It is located close to the intersection of Hwy 11 with Hwy 25. Was thinking that we could plan a day of events:
1. Trash pickup in the morning
2. A local area ride (Saluda, etc.)
3. End the ride at the camp for social gathering and cookout.

Looking at possible dates of Saturday March 18th or Saturday March 25th. Let me hear from those who are interested and which date is best!

Signed up for Trash Pickup and Lunch at Aunt Sue's:

1. @JToobe Jeff Taylor
2. @Bryanseye Bryan Ray
3. @Trollhole Marshall Shepherd
4. @aquatech3 Steve Eby
5. @ceby Chris Eby

Up for something after Lunch:

Last edited:
We may be able to have access to a local camp property thru a contact I have that one day hopes to have a Land Cruiser. It is located close to the intersection of Hwy 11 with Hwy 25. Was thinking that we could plan a day of events:
1. Trash pickup in the morning
2. A local area ride (Saluda, etc.)
3. End the ride at the camp for social gathering and cookout.

Looking at possible dates of Saturday March 18th or Saturday March 25th. Let me hear from those who are interested and which date is best!
March 25th will work for me and the family

I should be in for either date.

25th would be better for me as well.

Thanks all who have responded for the interest and we will do something on the 25th weather permitting! It appears that use of the campgrounds is not going to work out right now but will work to find some alternative options....!

Tentative Schedule for the day, Join in when you can:

8:00 AM Cars & Coffee
11:00 AM Trash Pickup (Upstate Cruisers maintains a section of Hwy 11)
Noon Lunch
1:00 PM Spring Cruise Ride Route/Sites TBD
5:00 PM Dinner Gathering TBD

Thanks all who have responded for the interest and we will do something on the 25th weather permitting! It appears that use of the campgrounds is not going to work out right now but will work to find some alternative options....!

Tentative Schedule for the day, Join in when you can:

8:00 AM Cars & Coffee
11:00 AM Trash Pickup (Upstate Cruisers maintains a section of Hwy 11)
Noon Lunch
1:00 PM Spring Cruise Ride Route/Sites TBD
5:00 PM Dinner Gathering TBD

I am available for the Hwy 11 trash walk and additional fun. Which section of 11 (please say Strawberry Hill, please say Strawberry Hill, ...)? I will have my 6 year old to help. I grew up doing an adopt-a-hwy, 2 mile section of divided 4 lane, and developed a deep hatred of litters. I want to share this with my children. :princess:

I am available for the Hwy 11 trash walk and additional fun. Which section of 11 (please say Strawberry Hill, please say Strawberry Hill, ...)? I will have my 6 year old to help. I grew up doing an adopt-a-hwy, 2 mile section of divided 4 lane, and developed a deep hatred of litters. I want to share this with my children. :princess:

@Teddy, where is the section of Hwy that UC is responsible for??

River Falls Road right next to the F-Mart.

I can't make it.

The trash walk got a little giggle out of me. I have about 500 feet frontage on the main road out front. I pick up enough to fill a 5 gal bucket every 2-3 times I cut the grass. People are pigs!

Is there an update route/site list yet?
Not yet, had a birth at our house over the weekend! Will get some details out by this Sunday! Still doesn't appear we will be able to gather at the camp off Hwy 11 as hoped. If anyone has any other ideas for a gathering spot in or around Saluda, Hendersonville, Travelers Rest, etc. shoot me a PM!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom