Upstate Cruisers Merchandise (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bryanseye

Inaffective Grammer Nazi
SILVER Star
Threads
Between pit of man's fears and summit of knowledge
Website
www.upstatecruisers.com
Our previous shirt provider was a good stop-gap to get product available to club members. It added convenience, multiple options, and on-demand ordering without impacting club overhead. There were some issues though.

Enter Reefmonkey (aka @jamesurq). We have the same positive attributes with the added benefit of true Land Cruiser connection. Expect more to come and let us know what you get, and what you want. Multiple fits, colors, and designs are currently available.

Last edited:
Thanks for letting me get you guys some high quality merch. Let me know if anyone has special requests and/or questions. I'll do my best to quickly respond. Once I have the Club logo set up for embroidery we can talk about pre-orders of Carhartt, Patagonia, Nike, etc, etc.....

Embroidered logo hats now available. Took a while to really get the palmetto tree to look like a tree and not a blob. :)

UPSTATE INSTA copy.jpg

New design! Several colors to choose from and another option with the bezel on the back and a simple chest logo on the front.

We thought that it would make a good sticker too. Because it is a rectangle, and they are printed as squares, you actually get 2 bezels and a Reefmonkey sticker after a trim. Perfect for water bottles, gear boxes, or crunched running boards. :cool:

To clarify, Reefmonkey can go above and beyond some of the basic offerings. For example, if you like a design, but would prefer it be on a different type of garment (material, fit, style), just ask. Like the new bezel design but want it on a hoodie? Or how about what @aquatech3 had them whip up?

On the premium aop cut, could you ditch the teq logo and put American flag on the right sleeve? Shirt looks good.
Thanks, Mike

Sure I can do basically anything. You say right sleeve you mean the wearers left sleeve where the teq logo is now?

Here's a nice embroidered baby bib:

Which honestly is a better long term thing. A onesie lasts a couple of months and then they outgrow it :)

But here's a onesie as well:

Hell, I have fleece blankets with hoods on them that would be a WAY better long term gift for a kid. :)
Here's one of those:

Anything I sell, I'll customize for you guys for no additional cost. Just look at the price first before asking me to do a bunch of work for nothing :) My stuff isn't cheap, it's because I make 1 item at a time. Because of that I can offer TONS of selection and colors and make everyone's stuff custom for them if that's what they want.

Hope you guys enjoy the three new baby styles. LMK if you want anything else.

Those 3 should all be listed in the full upstate collection.

Sure is:

It's a nice heather wicking tshirt. Small logo front, big logo back.

If she'd prefer something different - style or color or fit or fabric or design, just send me a note. No charge for any changes.

Should this be called Safety Orange, Hunter Orange, Clemson, or Pumpkin Spice? Reefmonkey blandly lists it as "Orange". :)

Lots of colors available. As always, if you want to tweak the design or go with a different style/fabric, get in touch with Reefmonkey and see what can be done. Upstate Cruisers Bezel Design Unisex Heavy Blend™ Hooded Sweatshirt

Happy fall Y'all!
1570809410021.png

A cold, wet day in the upstate is good sweatshirt weather.

With Christmas coming up it is also a good time to let everyone know that all club earnings from Reefmonkey sales through the remainder of the year will go to Meghan and Steve’s GoFundMe. It isn’t much, but if you are interested in UC swag to go under the tree anyway, at least you know where the club cut is going.

EE42F748-5611-460C-BE72-B2B2DD84EAA8.jpeg

1575986526534.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom