UPS lost one of my OEM white spoke wheels... anyone have one?? (see picture) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Wadesters

SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.cwcruisers.com
I bought 4 used OEM white spoke wheels, 3 arrived. Sent in two equal boxes two wheels per box. One box arrived fine with two wheels. The other box was significantly smaller and only one wheel and was not the box the shipper sent. UPS claim filed but I am not hopeful it will be found. I called my local UPS distribution center and they do not have a single wheel rolling around. They went through 3 other distribution centers so I don't have much hope.

Anyone have a lead to one wheel or have an extra to sell??

Thanks, Chris..

29B66932-0C60-417A-ACCE-7142E389B4A9.jpeg

There was someone selling a single OEM white late model wagon wheel on FB marketplace around Nashville last week.

I can’t bc I’m at the airport on my phone. If you have FB just search a 250 mile radius around Nashville. Can someone else help with this search?

Chris,
I was at my dads yesterday and noticed a white wheel with a tire on it leaning against his shop. The back of wheel was facing out so I’m not sure if it’s what you are looking for but can check on Monday.

I bought 4 used OEM white spoke wheels, 3 arrived. Sent in two equal boxes two wheels per box. One box arrived fine with two wheels. The other box was significantly smaller and only one wheel and was not the box the shipper sent. UPS claim filed but I am not hopeful it will be found. I called my local UPS distribution center and they do not have a single wheel rolling around. They went through 3 other distribution centers so I don't have much hope.

Thanks, Chris..

View attachment 2727019
I will check ,it like I have OEM white spoke wheels

you could if need be blast a chrome fj60 wheel and powder coat it white , I believe they are identical

I regret not buying a set of these when they were still available new, I have my originals that need to be repainted.

X2 60/62 series rims are the same but chrome,
also mini trucks had them in the early 1980's but were a gold? color

Thanks, Chris..

View attachment 2727019
I will check ,it like I have OEM white spoke wheels
I have checked, still have OEM white spoke wheels, are u still interested?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom