Wanted Upper exhaust pipe, manifold to muffler (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ukboneman

SILVER Star
Threads
Looking for an upper exhaust pipe. Good condition. '63 - '74 for F engine. Thanks.
496D0574-C12E-4737-A8C0-DF82CC017FA5_4_5005_c.jpeg

any decent muffler shop should be able to bend one and install it at a reasonable price

You should add it to the list of parts that Toyota should start reproducing. There’s a thread in the 40 forum. Personally, I think it has a higher chance of happening than half the things thrown on the table so far.

I have several NOS ones that will be sold…paired up with stock manifolds, carbs and air cleaners. That’s what I bought them for.

You should add it to the list of parts that Toyota should start reproducing. There’s a thread in the 40 forum. Personally, I think it has a higher chance of happening than half the things thrown on the table so far.

I have several NOS ones that will be sold…paired up with stock manifolds, carbs and air cleaners. That’s what I bought them for.
I have bought other things from you. Would you sell the part by itself, Mark? I didn't know you had them.

I just looked at your web site, Mark, and it lists only the 2F exhaust pipe, not the F. Mine is a '73 with a stock manifold.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom