SOLD Upper Dash Pad 40 Series in VA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
35CF2A22-893C-4D5E-9CE5-F561503B906C.jpeg
C0A0D06B-E163-433D-9C07-9CBF6A30524C.jpeg
Main upper dash pad off a ‘82 40 series cruiser. Very good condition. No light included. One crack on the left and two smaller ones nearby. Otherwise excellent shape. $50 plus shipping.

Do you have photos of the underside and backside?

Can you PM with shipping cost to 22304?

Thanks!

Thanks. I am away from the house today so can’t get you other pics. I am in the Norfolk area and will be in Baltimore next week on the 6th. May be able to meet somewhere when I am heading out of town to drive home. Pass right near you.

I had a bite yesterday from a guy in Colorado and took box to the post office for him to check price. $42. Ouch. So I will make box a little smaller and try again. With holiday, may not be able to check price until Tuesday.

Pete

I didn’t. Or at least I thought I didn’t. The guy didn’t want to pay the full shipping and made me a lower offer that I declined. He asked for a picture of the back of the dash pad but I have been away and haven’t been able to send. The bottom line he offered me would have put $28 in my pocket by that time it was all over and I told him that was not going to cut it for me. So I moved on. He then contacted me and said he was still interested. Sorry for the confusion.

I didn’t. Or at least I thought I didn’t. The guy didn’t want to pay the full shipping and made me a lower offer that I declined. He asked for a picture of the back of the dash pad but I have been away and haven’t been able to send. The bottom line he offered me would have put $28 in my pocket by that time it was all over and I told him that was not going to cut it for me. So I moved on. He then contacted me and said he was still interested. Sorry for the confusion.

Since I was the next post in line, I want to buy it at $50 and ship to 22304.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom