Upper control arms (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone out there have any tricks on getting the upper control arm bolts out on a 200 series land cruiser?

Anyone out there have any tricks on getting the upper control arm bolts out on a 200 series land cruiser?
I assume you mean front?

Basically loosen the nut and unclip everything in the way in front of the bolt as you pull it out all the way to the radiator. I remember having to unclip a harness from a mounting leg on the driver's side, but leaving the battery tray in place. Both sides had a white connector that clipped to the body.. you can get to the tabs for that from the wheel well.

I assume you mean front?

Basically loosen the nut and unclip everything in the way in front of the bolt as you pull it out all the way to the radiator. I remember having to unclip a harness from a mounting leg on the driver's side, but leaving the battery tray in place. Both sides had a white connector that clipped to the body.. you can get to the tabs for that from the wheel well.

I assume you mean front?

Thanks!!👍🏼And yes the front!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom