For Sale (Upland CA) 1968 40 series doors (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a pair of 40 series doors. They are pretty straight with some minor rust at the bottom. Doors are incomplete however. Missing 1 glass, both door handle/lock assy, and one regulator. Other small parts may be missing but I cant say what as I dont have a good feel for what comprises a complete door.

Asking $250 for local pickup or Mudship.

IMG_5732.JPG

IMG_5734.JPG

IMG_5735.JPG

IMG_5736.JPG

IMG_5737.JPG

Would you consider shipping them via greyhound package express? Its a trip to a greyhound station with the doors and parts. If you can tell me total weight and dimensions I can calculate a price. Or if we can figure out a way to get them to my family in San Diego.

Hey Busted,

The doors are disassembled and in that condition ripe for damage or lost parts. Also, I am in the middle of a remodel of my home and really dont have the bandwidth to get it packaged properly and to the bus depot.

Mudship maybe?

Hey Busted,

The doors are disassembled and in that condition ripe for damage or lost parts. Also, I am in the middle of a remodel of my home and really dont have the bandwidth to get it packaged properly and to the bus depot.

Mudship maybe?
Ok - let me work on that. I have family that goes back and forth to LA too, but it’s usually at night running food cargo.

I see the areas of possible filler in your pics but can you more precisely describe the rust issues in the door bottoms and take pictures of the bottoms of the doors? How much of the rust issues are covered up? Thanks for your patience, I understand you are busy.

I was just about to send you this link Tracey! These will work perfectly for your 40.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom