Upgrading to 35” tyres - help with very limited choices in the UK

Toyo Boyo

SILVER Star
Visit site
Hello,

I’m currently running 33” Goodrich KM3 muds which have been pretty good and I’m ready to fit some 35’s. The truck has a 2” suspension lift and a 1” body lift. I’m not doing much wheeling but I prefer the look of MT’s to AT’s.

My problem is the very limited choice available in the UK for 35” tyres. I’ve read loads of threads on MUD but you guys have options not available over here.

See below links for info. Prices range from about 210USD to 350USD but cost is not a deciding factor.

Which would you go for?

Heckraiser

SILVER Star
Visit site
I don't have much experience with MT's, but Toyo and Cooper are both good brands and BFG's are really common in the states. If price isn't a factor, I'd go with the toyos or cooper because BFG's tend to run small for the advertised size and I'm assuming you're getting 35's because you want them to look big :cool:

I haven't heard of those other brands.

Toyo Boyo

SILVER Star
Visit site
I don't have much experience with MT's, but Toyo and Cooper are both good brands and BFG's are really common in the states. If price isn't a factor, I'd go with the toyos or cooper because BFG's tend to run small for the advertised size and I'm assuming you're getting 35's because you want them to look big :cool:

I haven't heard of those other brands.
Yeah, I want them to look big 😁

I’ve always liked the look of the STT’s but the Toyo’s are also a decent looking tyre 🤔

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom