Upgrades on my exhaust system? '95 80s (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Recently bought a '95 that was fairly stock and I am looking to upgrade everything about it. Currently looking for complete exhaust systems like the ones sold on ppdperformance, but unfortunately those are for turbo diesel cruisers. Has anyone been able to upgrade their exhaust, and if so, where did you go or where did you buy it from?

If you want the best, besides fully custom, go with an OEM y-pipe and forward cat. Delete the second cat and run the Otramm cat back.

Cheers

Subscribed. My oem cats and header connections are so ratty they are leaking now...a lil jb muffler weld stopped it for now but will need a permanent fix soon.

I get so confused on the '94 dbl cat vs others and the million old threads may be outdated and not mentioning what's available now.

OTRAMM would probably be the best off the shelf upgraded exhaust. Or take it to your local hotrod shop or quality exhaust shop and tell them what you want.

Does anyone know if the single cat approach (otramm) etc. will, ahem, go unnoticed in states such as--to pick a random one from the hat--New York?

Timoss

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom