UPDATES: Website, logo, etc (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.lubedealer.com
Some updates.....

1- I have been working with UC guys on hosting our website. Got most of it figured out...last part is migrating it over...making some changes...and then publishing it on internet which can take 24+ to repopulate. So during that time you may or may not be able to get to the club website. I will advise on here and by email when we do it to lessen the stress.

2- Logo is being finalized....white background, cleaned up circle...removed red UC patch and will submit for final approval and then we can move forward on shirts, hoodies, etc.

3- I am getting some more cards made up with the cleaned up logo....hopefully they will be here by meeting. If not I will give a bunch to one of the Myrtle guys to pass out to rest of you....and same for our Beaufort brethren.

Things we need to talk about:

1- we need to flesh out our calendar for rest of calendar year
2- work with UC on club rides to ensure our two groups have as few conflicts as possible
3- talk about where WE WANT TO BE this time next year and formulate a plan
4- discuss Lowcountry Boil, GSMTR, etc....

I tell you guys what....if you find the models...and I mean some that are well worth looking at....I can get photos taken and get calendars created for next to nothing through my photography printing company i use for stuff I do as a hobby. We can do whatever you want.... not sure how many of you will be able to go to the Crazy Horse or Southerne Belle to recruit your favorite model though....LOL All the married guys would need to sign a waiver that wives cant curse me out if they see the calendar in their garage....LOL

I tell you guys what....if you find the models...and I mean some that are well worth looking at....I can get photos taken and get calendars created for next to nothing through my photography printing company i use for stuff I do as a hobby. We can do whatever you want.... not sure how many of you will be able to go to the Crazy Horse or Southerne Belle to recruit your favorite model though....LOL All the married guys would need to sign a waiver that wives cant curse me out if they see the calendar in their garage....LOL

Ah I have numbers!!!:grinpimp:

I know Doc can get us all the "flesh"we need for the calendars.
Seriosly(sp), though. I'll bring one of my scout troop's calendars to the meeting. We have done one for the past 3 years. Everyone loves them. We could do cruisers and maybe even some girls with cruisers.
I would be up for that

Updates made to webpage:

1-added B&R Off-Road, will contact them for further activities and give some of our business cards for their counter once they arrive...should be today or tomorrow.

2- removed WabFab....their customer service is lacking and they have still not made good on raffle prize they donated last September for winner. Will discuss in detail at club meeting next weekend

3-Cleaned up main logo to remove red dot and more closely resemble our design

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom