Updates to CruiserOutfitters.Com & CruiserTeq.com (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Didn’t the avatar used to say “I. Drive. A. Cruzah.” ?

Didn’t the avatar used to say “I. Drive. A. Cruzah.” ?

It did, I think the software change here on Mud killed the animation. I'll try and reload when I'm back next.

IMG_4477.JPG

I should mention the biggest update (a year later :D)

We have a new e-commerce website!!!

CruiserTeq.com

Screenshot_20210220-083516_Chrome.jpg

Just asking, any current MUD discounts? Getting ready to order some 1HDT parts this week.
Thank you
Jeff

Nothing formally in place. Nearly all of our non-shop customers are members of Mud, TLCA, etc so we do our best to have great prices and stellar service. That said, if it's a large order, email over your list of our part numbers and we'll see what we can do.

Nothing formally in place. Nearly all of our non-shop customers are members of Mud, TLCA, etc so we do our best to have great prices and stellar service. That said, if it's a large order, email over your list of our part numbers and we'll see what we can do.
Thank you. I am a TLCA and I will email a list soon.

Do ih8mud members get a discount at cruiserteq?

Nothing formal, is such thing as a Cruiserhead that's not on Mud? :D

Have an order you're working on?

Some recent additions to CruiserTeq.com

2151 products on the site, approx 5000 (and growing) left to add :D

I've not done a great job of updating this thread with additions to the Cruiser Outfitters inventory as well as the items on our CruiserTeq.com eCommerce store. I'm aiming to do much better for 2024 :D

In the meantime, here a random assortment of stuff we've stock at Cruiser Outfitters that finally made their way to CruiserTeq :cool:

IMG_20231231_173144.jpg

Happy New Year! I want to personally thank all of our amazing customers!

More and more of our in-stock inventory going live on CruiserTeq.com

9BB4B3D8-B871-4C4D-9B9A-FD715B2C7633.jpeg

E69E87A7-B800-43FD-8331-AE94DC722F45.jpeg

Kurt, do you plan on stocking more/any items for the 90 Series? Been away from Cruisers for a few years, but always shopped CO first, would be happy to give you money again.

Kurt, do you plan on stocking more/any items for the 90 Series? Been away from Cruisers for a few years, but always shopped CO first, would be happy to give you money again.

We stock a great deal and will be adding much more for the 90, 120, 150 and 250 Series family.

For the 90 we have suspensions, ball joints, tie rod end kits, bushings, timing belt kit options, u-joints, filters, belts, hoses, etc.

@cruiseroutfit

Can you help me with a windshield? 1971 FJ40. My local glass shop here, the only one that will cut flat laminate glass, wants two arms and a leg. I'm driving through SLC on my way to Cruise Moab. Do you have one, or recommend where to get one in your area? I see you have the gasket online. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom