For Sale [UPDATED w/Photos] Seattle, WA | 1997 80 Series White | $35K | 95K miles | Torfab, Slee, Eezi-awn, Factory Lockers, etc (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

[Edit] Pics can be seen here:
iCloud Photo Sharing

I am going to post on ebay motors unless someone here is interested for local pickup. Car is in very good condition, with very low original miles. Looking to get ~$35K which includes all the overlanding gear. There isn't really anything you'd need to do to this LC is ready to roll!

Look at Torfab doc below for all details on work recently done, which totaled ~$4.5K.

I'm looking to sell with all the gear and will not part out. DM me if you're serious.

Here are the details:

Model: 1997 Toyota Land Cruiser
Ext Color: white
Int Color: Grey Leather
Mileage: 95K (original miles) -- not my daily driver.
Rust: California Vehicle (no rust) -- been here in WA for ~1 yr.
Lockers: Factory Front/Rear lockers
33" KO2s on Factory wheels (~2 years old)
Serviced at Torfab Nov 2018
: See pics. Installed new OME nitro shocks; Slee tube sliders; Slee skid plates: differential, transfer case, AC dryer; 6.7 VisionX multi-led lights (mounted on ARB bull bar). Birfield joints were rebuilt ~2 yrs ago, along with installation of OME heavy-duty bushings, springs, etc (I have paperwork for this work as well).
Overlanding gear: Front ARB bull bar (w/ Vision X lights), Kaymar rear bumper, Warn Winch (couple years old), Eezi-Awn K-9 roof rack w/hi-lift jack mounts, Eezi-Awn Swift Awning (all eezi-awn gear is ~1.5 yrs old).

Torfab work:

Last edited:
Is this a diesel?Torfab Diesel swapped.? Just an fyi as you are a new poster- this may be a tough spot to sell a gasser as theres even a few 40k orig milers in fhe PNW having a tough time selling for $18k. .The diesels seem to be fetching $20-28k with that low mileage.

White is likely one of the more desireable colors.....and the L.A. and SF and Seattle markets seem to pull the highest asking prices....however what they end up selling for would be interesting info to have. Definitely keep us posted if you end up selling locally as im sure everyone will be curious. Best of luck on sale.

Last edited:
I'm local, and interested, but for far less, seems very steep, even for the low miles. There are local diesel's for $11k less that have the gear. GLS

Is this a diesel?Torfab Diesel swapped.? Just an fyi as you are a new poster- this may be a tough spot to sell a gasser as theres even a few 40k orig milers in fhe PNW having a tough time selling for $18k. .The diesels seem to be fetching $20-28k with that low mileage.

White is likely one of the more desireable colors.....and the L.A. and SF and Seattle markets seem to pull the highest asking prices....however what they end up selling for would be interesting info to have. Definitely keep us posted if you end up selling locally as im sure everyone will be curious. Best of luck on sale.

Links to the 40k milers for $18k?

I always think it is interesting, the conversations about price. You know the best way to figure it out..put it on Bring A Trailer and you will find out what it is worth. Very knowledgable people there. It is also interesting to see the auctions results there. You can get a real good feel for 40s and 60s there. There has not been a lot of 80s sold there, but I bet this would be of interest to them to list.

You gotta love the 'MUD Classified Section. No where in this gentleman's thread does he seek or request anyone's opinion on his asking price but yet most of the responses are centered on that subject.

You gotta love businesses not ponying up the proper support fee for operating on Mud and then feeling the need to complain about posts that don't violate Mud's rules of commentary in the classifieds section.

Whats the story of the D110 Sticker ?

FYI, your ebay listing says Torfab Nov 2019. not 2018. Great ebay listing for a great looking 80. Best of luck.

The D110 sticker was there when I bought it. Kind of sacrilegious I know but it looked cool so I kept it. I loved this 80 it's a fantastic truck and even better now than when I sold it. If you're looking an 80 it doesn't get much better than this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom