Updated SLEE Rear Bumper for 2019 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

They come in stock every few months. If you do the email alert, just log on and buy that day and you’ll be good to go.

Still waiting on mine from feb hopefully it comes soon

Reactions: HMM
Installed another Slee on my LX. Love these bumpers.
View attachment 2605513
Is the HiJack Lift higher than your roof rack? My cruiser just clears the roof rack to get into the garage... Wondering if there is a good re-rout placement for the resonator so it doesn't show and gets protected from getting hung up on a rock on departure angle.

Is the HiJack Lift higher than your roof rack? My cruiser just clears the roof rack to get into the garage... Wondering if there is a good re-rout placement for the resonator so it doesn't show and gets protected from getting hung up on a rock on departure angle.
Ya I had to rotate the top part of the Jack in order to fit in my garage. You can see how in this pic,
E677C8FD-A3A6-4776-957B-0FFAD4665586.jpeg

I haven’t thought about relocating the reasonator yet. If I happen to smash it I’d probably just cut and leave it off.

We were out at lunch yesterday and I happened to look at my e-mail. My guys were laughing at me because I rushed them so I could get back to my computer to put my order in...lol Got it ordered, just got to get it here now. Thanks Slee!

Ajax1 that looks great!

I do have a question regarding the SLEE – 2″ Receiver for SLEE Rear Bumper. It says it isn't rated for towing, I'm hoping that's just legal speak and that's it actually is good to go. I tow a lawn mower from time to time, usually not both as seen below (I was taking the john deere home to change the oil for the elderly lady that lives where that was taken at). Anyone have any issues towing with this set up?

With JD.jpg

Tow set up.jpg

Last edited:
Has anyone found some way to add flexible urethane (or similar) mudflaps that work with the Slee rear bumper?

Ordered to match my front bumper…now come the wait and then the removal of summit cruisers tire carrier and reconfigure of the rear of the truck

$3400!? Yikes!!
I just looked it up 2 years later out of curiosity. Weighs 250 lbs and now is $4K! Wow. I won't pay to play.
Ajax1 that looks great!

I do have a question regarding the SLEE – 2″ Receiver for SLEE Rear Bumper. It says it isn't rated for towing, I'm hoping that's just legal speak and that's it actually is good to go. I tow a lawn mower from time to time, usually not both as seen below (I was taking the john deere home to change the oil for the elderly lady that lives where that was taken at). Anyone have any issues towing with this set up?

View attachment 2663373
You will be fine, no worries! Some guys tow a lot heavier stuff than that off this hitch mount.

Would you sell your summit cruisers carrier?
Yes I would…I would also include the bumper wings that have been cut perfectly for the spindle…I will have to cut it from the frame but that won’t cause any unsure in reinstall…pm me details and we’ll keep it from the thread

Ordered to match my front bumper…now come the wait and then the removal of summit cruisers tire carrier and reconfigure of the rear of the truck
When you say now comes the wait, what does that mean? I thought these bumpers are in stock if you are able to order them. I’m only asking because i just bought this bumper too. Waiting for the front to become available to buy that next.

When you say now comes the wait, what does that mean? I thought these bumpers are in stock if you are able to order them. I’m only asking because i just bought this bumper too. Waiting for the front to become available to buy that next.
I’m guessing he’s referring to shipping. If the bumper is available for purchase, it is in stock.

cheers!

For anyone planning their install, you need a low clearance right angle drill or adapter for a standard drill to get to the top holes on the driver side frame rail. Recommend checking out what you've got before starting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom