Updated rear bumper pics (was Project LXXIV) (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Heck, I weigh 215 haha

Static load would be much different than dynamic load. I'm comfortable with a 100 lb tire hanging onto the carrier as it bounces down the highway and rough washboard roads. I'd also be comfortable putting my weight on it to climb up, etc. That said, it's really not designed to have a ladder.

Another satisfied customer.....

Bumper rear full.jpg

Would this rear bumper fit on the VDJ76 ..?

I have not test fitted one but theoretically yes. We've run 76 bumpers on 77's. Drive up and we'll find out :D

Road trip. :grinpimp:

Any option for BJ70 or will this fit without the side rails hanging over too much? I really need something like this for my 70!

The rear overhang on short and mid wheelbase trucks is identical. Get your billfold out and buy one.

Any option for BJ70 or will this fit without the side rails hanging over too much? I really need something like this for my 70!

It will fit right on!

Here it is on a BJ71 (same sheetmetal as a BJ70)

image.jpeg

Give us a call if you'd like to discuss further, we would love to set you up!

No reason why it shouldn’t. I just put a Kaymar 76 bar on my 77.

it was required some adjustment here and there mostly on the body part right .?

That is a sweet rear bumper. On my wish list.

That is a sweet rear bumper. On my wish list.

Say when :D We are currently out of stock But have a bunch of units in production and are currently taking back orders for those to ship as they arrive.

Sorry, it was hard to put this and the pic in one response. What are the two small holes on the inside of the tire carrier meant for?

Sorry, it was hard to put this and the pic in one response. What are the two small holes on the inside of the tire carrier meant for?

Back-up camera mounting

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom