Updated rear bumper pics (was Project LXXIV) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Updates for all - Long overdue:
The first batch of production bumpers are spoken for (some of you will be getting a call this week if I can get all my ducks in a row), second batch should be available in the coming weeks as it it is due for us later this month. We are working with customers that have put their name in with us over the past year in a first-come first-serve basis (and that patience has been greatly appreciated). I've personally been traveling for the past 4 months (see XOverland) so I've not had the time to get these together nearly as fast as I would have liked once they finally arrived to us. We are optimistic that repeat bulk orders on our end will deliver much much quicker and thus we'll get them shipped much faster. Pricing on batch 1 is $1050/front (coated/no-hoop) and $2150 for the complete rear (coated bar w/hitch, tire carrier & accessory carrier).

For those that have your name on the list, I really appreciate your patience. Please know I will call just as soon as we have an update, calling us for a weekly update isn't helping you or me :D

Yeah, obviously not from trail damage... but say, a hinge fails due to manufacturing defect?

Gotcha, you bet. Manufacturing and materials (not including electrical components and powder-coat) have a 5-year warranty for the original purchaser on the same vehicle.

Kurt:

Are these available for normal schmucks here in the states?

Looking to upgrade.

:)

Thanks.

You bet, see my update above. We have another batch in process, those on the wait list will have first dibs on those and others will get in as we get more.

but say, a hinge fails due to manufacturing defect?

Speaking on behalf of myself, not any other parties represented here, and based on the other bumpers hung from same manufacturer:

When the pillars of earth crumble, you will not experience hinge failure, unless (possibly) using as a jib crane frame (and even then I wonder).

I’ve a aversion to any powder coating, but even it’s been proven tough on (well loved) LC derivatives, those that prefer the soft caresses of limestone and scrub brush.

Disclaimer: Only I approve of this message.

I’m certain there’s been instances where the hinge has failed and may have been a witness, but it may have involved a highlift, winch, 5’ ledge, suspended 42” ....and more horsepower than a muscle car.

Well, I happen to know quite a few of these have now shipped out, let's see some pics :cool:

Alright, lets see if this works, just uploaded all my pics, main gallery

70 Series rear bumper

Some examples

Gotta bust out the additional help when you running solo

Uploading some vids in a sec

Last edited:
I am slowly working through the last enormous batch of parts from you guys. I will be calling this week to order the lift and hopefully a rear bumper if you have one in stock.

I am slowly working through the last enormous batch of parts from you guys. I will be calling this week to order the lift and hopefully a rear bumper if you have one in stock.

We should. Bryce has been feverishly calling back folks on our waiting list. At this point I think we've reached out to all of them. If anyone didn't hear from us, please let me know asap as we'd love to get out taken care of!

Bumpers be shipping!

Another will leave tomorrow with a bunch of HZJ77 goodies :cool:

IMG_4152.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom