Updated Pics With 33's, and Fogs New Location (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Here are a couple of the latest pictures. I hated the Fog lights on the Damage Multiplier, so I Set them into the bumper. I also have some new 33x12.50 BFG AT KO's.

Finally starting the house build. The Cruiser likes it up there...

CIMG2258.jpg

CIMG2257.jpg

YES I must confess, I also put the running boards back on. My little girls needed some help getting in. My wife had us in the Sienna all the time, because the Cruiser was too much to get in and out of. So, I had to do it. Now I get to drive it with the Girls more often. :D

Looks good. Are you going to ditch the multiplier?

I don't know. I'm thinking about it. I need to re-paint it, but I think I might just take the thing off. I will eventually get a version of the Short bus, or ARB. I also want some rocker guards... But you know how that goes... More and More and More... Right now House is Number one priority.

Yeah, I definitely know how that goes. It's an addiction. ha!

I don't know. I'm thinking about it. I need to re-paint it, but I think I might just take the thing off. I will eventually get a version of the Short bus, or ARB. I also want some rocker guards... But you know how that goes... More and More and More... Right now House is Number one priority.

I got the double insult today too. My builder, and the Developer, have Hummers. As they were looking at my site-plans in the back of my 80, up at the site on a steep hill while their H2's were sitting down on the street, they started talking about how great Hummer's were (Keep your mind on the H2 hummer now). Then the developer says, how much better they are than the Toyota LC's... I looked at him, "what?" He said, "Oh, I'm sorry. I thought your "car" (I hate that too) was a.... land rover?" :mad:

"Oh" says I. "I'll tell you what. Bring those H2's back here in 15 years, with 190,000 miles plus on them, and we can talk about which vehicle is the best." By then your Hummers will be holding some canned tuna fish, I thought.

They both said they thought the 80 was much newer, and that there is no way it had 190,000 miles on it. "WAY!!" A little more respect now goes to the 80.

Last edited:
time to lift that sucker....:cheers:

The lights look great from afar. Do you have any closeups? (hummer rescue squad?) I'll have to search the forum for an H2/LC head-to-head.

I'll get some close up pictures. Thanks for the compliments. The Cruiser is really getting closer to the rig I need it for. Well minus all that other stuff floating around in my head. Needs a lift for sure. No rubbing with the 33's though. I'll do the lift soon, then have to wait for the sliders etc. for a while. Maybe by the summer.

:beer:

That looks great! We've got the same Yakima roof rack set up...fairing and all.

I love what you did with the fog lights.

Dave.

Thanks Dave. I will get some close ups soon. A little harder than I thought it was going to be. That front bumper is pretty thick.

Did you buy the lift kit in the sale section? If you pass I'm next... You really don't want heavies do you? Naw, might as well just leave those for me... :D

Gary,
Looks good, the truck and the site! Bet youre busy sorting out contractors. Wooly's off road is rockin all weekend. Holler if you want to wheel! Cheers
:beer:

Man...that thing is sweet! Looks right at home on your property...notice the blingy Hummers were parked on the street:grinpimp:

I can't wait to get mine out...It's been sittin' because the birf's looked really bad and I didn't want to subject them to further abuse. I'm finaly in the middle of doing them now. It has 143K and the birfs looked like they've never been serviced. The driver side grease wasn't so bad but the passenger side was like liquid. Everything looks good. I would still be able to use all but one of the bearings (Trunion) which has a scar on it but thankfully didn't scar anything else. A testament to the durability of the 80 LC! I don't think the blingy Hummers will survive the abuse an LC will.

Is that an aftermarket bumper or did you drill holes to inset the lights..looks really good!

Thanks, The bumper is the original one with some holes cut out for the yellow ion type fog lights. I'll get some pics up soon. I have a few more things to make them perfect.

TN80, I'm riding in the Sunrise Century bike race this Sat. in Clarksville , then the :princess: is insisting on my time this weekend. Soon, this fall for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom