Events/Trails UPDATED - NOW Bring Your Own Breakfast (BYOB) ..... Cowboy Breakfast Overlooking Cabazon - Saturday Oct 3rd (Safe Practices Please!) (1 Viewer)

Attendance Poll for Cowboy Breakfast Event

• Yes - I will be attending and camping the night before

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Yes - I will be attending but only coming in the morning

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Maybe - I will let you know

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • No - I will not be attending but thanks for the invite

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

We won't make it to camp tonight; furiously working on getting our house clean enough to show. We'll try for the AM.

It was fun seeing everyone again, hard to beat the views!
D6274655-5566-41CE-9221-CBC62FA9A07E.jpeg

Yes. Thanks to Poupon for organizing. Was a beautiful calm night under full moon with blazing fire till midnight-ish. Just Larry, Taghi and me. Good to see Lurch, Jeff and Mary before I hit the road home. Did others make it out there for lunch?

Hey David (et al). Thanks for coming out to the Grand Cabazon Mesa (Yes, I made that up).

Taghi, I trust you made it back with all the wood your loaded up. I ended up getting two full wheel barrow full myself and look forward to having a few nice fires as it starts to cool down. Also much appreciated your delicious bacon & eggs over the open fire.

Juan and Matt made an appearance before we headed back. That was a special treat! Glad you guys made the effort to swing by while you were in the area. Very cool.

Steve showed us the "long way" back over dirt ending up just east/south of San Ysidro via Cabazon Road. What a great way to finish off the morning.

Thanks all!

one of these days I'll make it to a Tailgate Breakfast event

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom