UPDATED: Holiday Xmas Party - High Desert Cruisers - Sunday December 15th, 2019 4 pm (1 Viewer)

Attendance Poll for Xmas Party

• Yes - will be attending

Votes: 15 71.4%
  • Maybe - I will let you know

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • No - I will not be attending

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

What a great holiday party! We had an impressive turn out. According to a few of us HDC nerds, we calculated roughly 50-60 people in attendance.

Lots of good food and friends. Thanks everybody for coming out. Some of you travel quite some distance as well.

Cheers!!

thank you again for hosting, it was a great time indeed.

Very fun and great food - thanks again to Larry and Liz!

Good party! Sorry I couldn’t stay longer. Thanks Liz and Larry

Thanks very much to Larry and Liz for hosting!

What a great holiday party! We had an impressive turn out. According to a few of us HDC nerds, we calculated roughly 50-60 people in attendance.

Lots of good food and friends. Thanks everybody for coming out. Some of you travel quite some distance as well.

Cheers!!

50-60 people? Seriously?

It was a big group! It seems that HDC is getting a second wind, or maybe a next generation. Several families with small children were in attendance, and some with grown up kids.

Onur - give us a shout the next time you are in NM and we’l Introduce you to the new folks!

It was a big group! It seems that HDC is getting a second wind, or maybe a next generation. Several families with small children were in attendance, and some with grown up kids.

Onur - give us a shout the next time you are in NM and we’l Introduce you to the new folks!
Now us old farts need to step up and organize some more runs to keep the new folks interested and participating. I was just recently lamenting the fact that most of the families with younger kids from years past now have adult children, or pretty close to it. It was pretty awesome to see some little kids running around.

Now us old farts need to step up and organize some more runs to keep the new folks interested and participating. I was just recently lamenting the fact that most of the families with younger kids from years past now have adult children, or pretty close to it. It was pretty awesome to see some little kids running around.

Little rug rats!!!

Sounds good! I’d like to see more rides that I can go on.

Sounds good! I’d like to see more rides that I can go on.
Ok. So more stock-friendly runs need to be planned. I need to get moved into the new house but I'm going to put something on the calendar.

I know I am missing some, help me out. I'm at 34.
Larry x 4
Mark x 5
David x 4
Ali x 2
Joseph x 5
Evan x 2
Dennis x 2
Grant x 1
Stephen x 1
Jon x 1
Virgil x 2?
JLH x 2
Vince x 2
JGonzales x 2
Juan x 1

Jeff and Mary
Jess & Claudia
Frank & Christine
Matt
Juan

Who am I missing?

So happy to see that HDC is continuing with new blood! The faces might have changed in the past decade or so but the great bond the HDC folks have will go on for years.

Thanks for the invite Evan... We are going to be pitching a tent in Grand Junction for most of the summer in an AirBnB (most of July and all of August) and I know we have a NM trip planned during that time (we are scoping out towns in Northern NM for retirement property... getting out of NY once my wife is retired is numero uno on our list).

Happy holidays old friends.
-o-

So happy to see that HDC is continuing with new blood! The faces might have changed in the past decade or so but the great bond the HDC folks have will go on for years.

Thanks for the invite Evan... We are going to be pitching a tent in Grand Junction for most of the summer in an AirBnB (most of July and all of August) and I know we have a NM trip planned during that time (we are scoping out towns in Northern NM for retirement property... getting out of NY once my wife is retired is numero uno on our list).

Happy holidays old friends.
-o-

How long to retirement?
You know Tobascofish is in El Rito now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom