Events/Trails UPDATED: HDC Holiday Party 2022 - Sunday December 11th 12 - 4 pm (CONFIRMED) (1 Viewer)

Attendance Poll for Club Holiday Party

• Yes - I will be attending and have posted up the number in my party in the thread below.

Votes: 15 93.8%
  • Maybe - I'll let you know

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No -maybe next time - have fun!

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bummer dude

I have to work today. Have agreat party.

Merry Christmas!
Oh bummer, we were looking forward to chatting with you.
We will hopefully see you on Thursday at the silent auction!
I appreciate your support!

Thanks to all that showed up. We had a blast. I wish I had taken more pix. Here are a few.

20221211_125449.jpg

20221211_125446.jpg

20221211_125459.jpg

Hey well executed Christmas party Larry, thank you for all the effort and energy. We had a great time!

I would love to hear any feedback members might have about the event. The venue, the food etc.

As I had mentioned a few times, I like this venue, as long as the weather cooperates. This was our 2nd year at the Kiwanis pavilion. Based on feedback, we may return next year. The challenge is that if the weather is not agreeable, the event may not be too pleasant outside. So perhaps we book it, pay the $125, and then shift to my place if the weather is not good.

Post up your thoughts. Even if you couldn't attend this year. Thanks all.

You do have a good point about the weather, it's a crapshoot this time of the year. We could simply opt to have it at your casa next year, which would take all the stress of the weather out of the equation.

About that hot tub installation in the back yard, is it done yet? :rofl:

Ditto on all your effort Larry!
I like the site, agreed maybe reserve and have an indoor backup plan.
Food was very good, thanks to all that brought goodies… I’ll be working that off for weeks 🤨

Food was great. There was plenty of space to accommodate us (and honestly could fit a much larger group at the Kiwanis site). I agree that the weather could be risky this time of year for the location and it sounds like we got lucky 2 years in a row. But I'd honestly rather risk cold weather for an outdoor venue than gather in a crowded indoor space during the winter months when all forms of respiratory bugs are thriving.

Sorry I missed it; looks like a good time was had. Hopefully you had a nice fire, too.
I like the idea to plan for the pavilion and have an indoor backup.
I'd like to explore other catering options for NM dishes next year.
Any interest in white elephant gift exchange or some kind of activity (in addition to eating)?

Sorry I missed it; looks like a good time was had. Hopefully you had a nice fire, too.
I like the idea to plan for the pavilion and have an indoor backup.
I'd like to explore other catering options for NM dishes next year.
Any interest in white elephant gift exchange or some kind of activity (in addition to eating)?
I like the idea to change up the food and start the gift exchange again next year.

Holy cow, Ash. Isabel has grown up so much. o_Oo_O

And I guess that makes me old now. :oldman::oldman:
i keep telling you, she just keeps going!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom