*UPDATED* Eimkeith RAM (radius arm mount) install (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

What trail tailor spring are you running, how much lift does it provide ?
It’s pretty much the same as what gwnugget has but the spring rates slightly different. It’s pretty spot at 2” of lift. I’m running it with a 1” spacer now

It’s been a couple years so I’ll give an update. I’ve wheeled it all over montana, done moab twice, done a little bit of sand hollow once, and driven across the country multiple times. Thus far, I’ve hit them… a lot. But I’ve really only gotten stuck (enough to be annoyed with them) really only once.. it was a big big boulder. Honestly, I’ve been super happy with these. If you have a 2” lift, I implore that you get them. It doesn’t really dive, doesn’t really lean, and flexes well. For reference, I’m running a 25” long custom trail tailor spring, run a 4” lift dobinsons shock, and I cut the frame side shock tower and move the mount 2.5” down to get some extra down travel.

View attachment 3306840
man, time flies! remind me, are you on the prototypes (round bottom) or the production parts (flat bottom)?

anyone have photos of how far the tire sits forward in the wheel well with 315’s on a 2-2.5” lift? Is it visually noticeable? Does the forward spacing affect scrub clearance with a low offset wheel?

anyone have photos of how far the tire sits forward in the wheel well with 315’s on a 2-2.5” lift? Is it visually noticeable? Does the forward spacing affect scrub clearance with a low offset wheel?
I mean, I do. ;)

Let me wrap up a call and then I’ll post some.

"a little trim for tire clearance with the RAMs. :)"

Does that mean I'll need to trim with 315s, 2", stock bumper, stock rims?

IMG_1570.jpeg
IMG_1571.jpeg

Eimkeith RAM, 2.5 Dobinsons, 315s on OEM, Slee ShortBus front bumper.
The RAM from Eimkeith are a total game changer for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom