Events/Trails UPDATED - Club Meeting - Cowboy Breakfast at Rock Bowl Beach Camp - Saturday September 18th - 9 AM (1 Viewer)

Attendance Poll for Cowboy Breakfast Event

• Yes - I will be attending

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Yes - I will be attending and camping the night before

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • Maybe - will let you know

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • No - but maybe next time

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

If anybody has a little extra room, please bring some firewood for the community fire pit. Thanks.

My 15.5 year old daughter is now driving her own 3rd gen, as of this week. So, she'll be checking out your ride, I'm sure!
This will be a great ride for her to drive!!!

We'll be there Saturday morning for the day.

Larry, put me on the list confirmed for Saturday night camping and Sunday run.

This will be a great ride for her to drive!!!

She'd love to drive her own ride but she got NO MONEY, no job, no gas :rofl: . So, she's gonna have to ride with her old man.

She'd love to drive her own ride but she got NO MONEY, no job, no gas :rofl: . So, she's gonna have to ride with her old man.
Put her behind the wheel of your rig for some extra practice. :steer:
The day she does go out on a 4x4 ride, in her rig, I'll chip in some money for some gas and take some pictures of that big day!!

Bring some bug spray , in case there are a few mosquitos buzzing around.

ISS pass tonight!! 7:45 to 7:51 pm SW - NW - NE From Venus to Lyra - to Cassiopeia Will be dark by then , so plan on setting up some chairs for this long pass over of the International Space Station. It will be very bright and easy to see. Binoculars might afford some details , such as solar arrays and main body of the station.
A free beer to the first one to sight it tonight from RBB!!!!! Be there or be square.:cheers::popcorn:🍻🛰️📡🔭

Doesn't look like I'm going to make it tonight. Thought I had a bad wheel sensor but when I went in to fix it turns out my passenger wheel bearing is shot. Not safe to drive on so I won't be able to make it.

I'll bring some wood too. As of now, ETA from ABQ will be near 1600hrs on a Friday afternoon. WTF am I thinking? :bang:

Had a blast this weekend, thanks for having us. Here's a few pictures that I took. Hope to wheel with you all again soon!

PXL_20210918_200920927.jpg
PXL_20210918_130155947.jpg
PXL_20210918_171452574.PORTRAIT.jpg

A great time and awesome food were had. Thank you Larry, Frank and Jeff for organizing.

I took one video of Isabelle and Grant climbing a steep and loose climb!

Last edited:
I took one video of Isabelle and Grant climbing a steep and loose climb!

She is already an adept operator!
That sound was shifting from 2H to 4L w/o shifting trans to neutral. Gear drive tcase habits die hard

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom