Events/Trails UPDATED!! Club Meeting - Breakfast at Daily Grind - Saturday June 10th 9 am (1 Viewer)

Attendance Poll for Club Meeting

• Yes - I will be attending

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • Maybe - I'll let you know

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • No - maybe next time

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
UPDATE - moving this breakfast forward 1 weekend. We will be meeting on Saturday June 10th, 9 AM. Please spread the word.

Let's have a breakfast get-together in the parking lot at The Daily Grind on Saturday June 17th, 9 am. (every 3rd Sat of the month)

Daily Grind: 4360 Cutler Ave NE, Albuquerque, NM 87110

Like last time, lets start off by having breakfast then we will head back over to the parking lot to enjoy some truck talk.

Poupon

Last edited:
Was able to make this, since we pulled this forward. :bounce:

Unfortunatly, I will not be able to make this one. Man...its been too long since I have showed up to our breakfast gathers.

My excuse this time - I'll be in Taos getting ready to see Robert Plant & Allison Krause perform.

Have fun!!

Last edited:
Unfortunatly, I will not be able to make this one. Man...its been too long since I have showed up to our breakfast gathers.

My excuse this time - I'll be in Taos getting ready to see Robert Plant & Allison Krause perform.

Have fun!!

Do we want to move the meeting a week earlier or later? I can't make it this weekend either for the same reason!

Do we want to move the meeting a week earlier or later? I can't make it this weekend either for the same reason!
I had the same thought.

I agree... I have the pre-order hoodies and quarter zips that I want to get to people, but I can't make it the 17th either. I'll be in Hawaii

If anyone wants to get with me for their pre-order quarter zip or hoodie feel free to reach out. I've already gotten a couple out to people.

I agree... I have the pre-order hoodies and quarter zips that I want to get to people, but I can't make it the 17th either. I'll be in Hawaii

If anyone wants to get with me for their pre-order quarter zip or hoodie feel free to reach out. I've already gotten a couple out to people.

Juan will you be there on the 10th?

UPDATE

So I may not be able to make it this Saturday either. However, I did meet with Lizzie and she has everything. So get with her and Jon if you have a pre-order that you still haven't gotten.

I'll be there. Got some stuff to drop off.

I think I got to back out for today, though I might try to pop in. My dog is starting K9 training and I have conflicting times they gave me I'm trying to sort out. If not, I hope to get a trail ride together for the Jemez, soon!

UPDATE

So I may not be able to make it this Saturday either. However, I did meet with Lizzie and she has everything. So get with her and Jon if you have a pre-order that you still haven't gotten.
Thanks Juan. I was able to pick up my black hoodie that I pre-paid. Very nice quality.

I was only there for a minute, probably because I got there late, but it was nice to meet those who I did in the parking lot. I hope to make the July turn out and get there early and stay for breakfast.

Cheers 🍻

PS: and to whoever drives the well set up 200….. until yesterday I thought I was the only one with good taste in Fuel wheels !

devo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom