UPDATED 02/19/2024!!! Huracan Fabrication Tailgate Storage Group Buy starts 02/19/24 and ends 03/04/2024!!! (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

How did you get that? They want to charge me $160 for shipping lol

If you look in the top right of the order screen you will see either AUD or USD..make sure to change it to USD. It will work either way but USD will be converted already.

Ok well I committed. We will see how it turns out. Super excited about the product.

Anyone know how much actual storage space a Lx470 will have with the reverse lights and license plate holder? Any pictures of one installed on a lx?

Interested for my 03 100.

Anyone know how much actual storage space a Lx470 will have with the reverse lights and license plate holder? Any pictures of one installed on a lx?

Here's a few pictures of the install and final. There is space for a rifle, but like you said, you'd have to cut the center brace a little or remove it. I have a few pictures of the tailgate cut so you can see how much room is available; with the new door on it makes it seem like there's not much room but there's a decent amount in there. The reverse light enclosures stick out a bit, but they don't ruin the system. I had a Wagon Gear tailgate storage for my FJ62 so I was excited to get this for my LX.

I do have a couple of issues with mine. The main issue is with the latches; I cannot get them to latch closed when installed. They will close until I mount them. I removed the rubber surround to get more room but still nothing. It's like the door and carpet lining are just a bit too thick or something. I'm sure I'll get it figured out but it's frustrating right now. Also, the plastic tray that folds down to span the gap between the tailgate and rear deck hits the tailgate door hinge gap and gets stuck, so you can't raise the tailgate without manually raising the plastic flap first. I'm thinking I can bevel the plastic a little bit to mitigate this. But still, it's frustrating.

Cut out and open to see the available room.
View attachment 1825111

Center cross-bar.
View attachment 1825112

Here you can see reverse light enclosures.
View attachment 1825113

View attachment 1825114

Latches won't latch!
View attachment 1825116
Not mine but here are some pics with the big reverse lights in later models.

Ordered placed with Marine Carpet. $323 USD shipped to TX!

Thanks for the post. Looking forward to adding this mod to my 99 100 Series.

Ordered for my 62

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom