UPDATED 02/19/2024!!! Huracan Fabrication Tailgate Storage Group Buy starts 02/19/24 and ends 03/04/2024!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Do you know where is shipped from? I ordered mine the same day you did and I still don't have it!
They ship from TX. If it was for an 80 series there might be a slight delay I was told as they make more! They said should only be a week delay at most.

I got mine last week (shipped from TX and delivered within 3 days in CA) Just finished the installation! super simple!

When you get done, turn on the lights and make sure the stop light and reverse light working properly, one of my bulb lights were bad due to cutting vibration.

Thanks to @sleepycruiser, Huracan Fabrication & my neighbor! :)

WhatsApp Image 2022-09-03 at 4.06.54 PM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2022-09-03 at 4.06.58 PM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2022-09-03 at 4.07.02 PM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2022-09-03 at 4.07.06 PM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2022-09-03 at 4.07.10 PM.jpeg

Last edited:
Only 2 more days!!! Won’t happen again for a while probably.

Make sure you post in your forums and groups (Facebook, etc) as it’s almost over!!

Received mine. Can’t believe how poorly it was packaged. Wrapped in a thin layer of bubble wrap and then wrapped in thin cardboard. Two corners are heavily dinged/ scratched. Box was torn up at the corners when it arrived. Thumbs down to them for poor packaging.

Received mine. Can’t believe how poorly it was packaged. Wrapped in a thin layer of bubble wrap and then wrapped in thin cardboard. Two corners are heavily dinged/ scratched. Box was torn up at the corners when it arrived. Thumbs down to them for poor packaging.
Mines was also poorly packed. Was not packed in a box. The carpet had a nick and one of the ends have a dent. Customer Service SUCKS! Accused me of damaging it while opening it. After a few emails was ignored. Decent product. Terrible customer service.

Mines was also poorly packed. Was not packed in a box. The carpet had a nick and one of the ends have a dent. Customer Service SUCKS! Accused me of damaging it while opening it. After a few emails was ignored. Decent product. Terrible customer service.
Wow that’s a shame. I was going to give them a call but probably won’t waste my time after hearing your experience.

That's sucks, I just received mine today, package was good no damages, installation was straight forward :

IMG_7718.jpg

IMG_7729.jpg

IMG_7731.jpg

IMG_7733.jpg

Anyone order an 80 series setup that isn’t going to use it? I’m in the market to help you recoup your expenses.

Removing the spring assist makes the tailgate feel a lot heavier. My only regret regarding this mod is that I wish I had taken the time to figure out how to relocate the ends of the spring inside the tailgate, towards the outside, instead of removing it completely.
I ended up keeping my spring tensioners by keeping small parts of the metal in tact. I still feel that I have plenty of room to get things in and out of the new cavity.
IMG_7350.jpg
IMG_7352.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom