UPDATED 02/19/2024!!! Huracan Fabrication Tailgate Storage Group Buy starts 02/19/24 and ends 03/04/2024!!! (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Just spoke to them. We are going to organize the details over the next few days and I’ll post the info in another thread. I’ll be sure to tag everyone here with the info.

Ok, it will run from 08/29 and run until 09/13 (Oz time). It will be 15% off and free shipping in the CONUS. I’ll post details when the code goes live!

Hello Guys,
New guy here, I'm interested in one as well. I'll keep checking the post, thanks

What’s the code for the 100 series model? Is the sale still live?

Hey all! Considering this as an option for my 60 series. Any complaints? Things bumping around while driving or sliding everywhere as you open/close, messing with the latch/wiring, sturdy enough to stand/sit on?

Looks like I missed the group buy. Bought my cruiser in late April and just found this. Any chance there is a code or deal still to be had? 2000 LC 100 and I want the carpeted version.
Thank you.

Also in for the next groupbuy!

I would like in on the next group buy as well!!

watching for next one....

Interested in a group buy as well

Anyone know if Huracan is having another black Friday sale this year? I picked up one of these for my 80 the other year and it's really great, now i need one for the LX470. @tragicrock this is what you need for your hundy!

@Tennessee80 how's your marine carpet holding up? I plan to get my next one with the carpet - the powder coat on my 80 is a bit slippy - more for tools and drink cups and such.

Any chance for another group buy?

Also interested in a 60 kit

Any update? I'm in.

Thanks

Hello Guys,
New guy here, I'm interested in one as well. I'll keep checking the post, thanks

Check the first post! Just updated with dates and code. Starts tomorrow!!

Please post in your local LC club groups and any FB groups you are in to spread the tailgate love!!

I got one during their black Friday sale last year.

One of the best mods I've done 👍

20211207_150944.jpg

Very interested in this!

Thank you so much, @sleepycruiser

For those who have already done this mod - any long term reports on changes to road noise or rattles coming from the rear of the truck?

Thanks!

Nope. My only comment would be to be careful how much stuff you put in there. Just the hatch makes the tailgate a lot heavier.
Removing the spring assist makes the tailgate feel a lot heavier. My only regret regarding this mod is that I wish I had taken the time to figure out how to relocate the ends of the spring inside the tailgate, towards the outside, instead of removing it completely.

Don’t forget to let your groups and Facebook groups know about the group buy!! The more we get the more it ensures we can continue to do them in the future.

Removing the spring assist makes the tailgate feel a lot heavier. My only regret regarding this mod is that I wish I had taken the time to figure out how to relocate the ends of the spring inside the tailgate, towards the outside, instead of removing it completely.
I relocated my spring assist to the outside. Tail gate is still heavy not sure how much assisting they are actually doing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom