UPDATED 02/19/2024!!! Huracan Fabrication Tailgate Storage Group Buy starts 02/19/24 and ends 03/04/2024!!! (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looks like some have already ordered, but wanted to make sure everyone else knew the deal was up!!!

limited quantities, so order soon!!

Just grabbed one for the 60! Thanks for letting us know they were running another deal!

I’m so disappointed I missed out on the GB and Black Friday deal. Just don’t check the GB forum enough... Subscribed for the next round.

I’m so disappointed I missed out on the GB and Black Friday deal. Just don’t check the GB forum enough... Subscribed for the next round.

Ya sad I missed it too.

Where in Texas are you guys? Open for local pick up to save on shipping?

New group buy will be starting soon. Details coming!

I forgot to weigh the metal I cut out before I tossed them when I installed this tailgate storage. If anyone still has the metal they cut out of their 100 series, can you weight them for me? I'm trying to keep track of weight of my 100 with AHC.

Take advantage of the discount while it lasts!

They have 20% with free shipping for all customers. How is this a group buy?

Normally they are Group Buys....now they are offering a discount to all buyers in the timeframe. They have sold a few hundred units in Group Buys in the past....so this discount is complimentary of those.

Just a few more days left to get a great deal.

UPDATED 03/13/21....

another group buy! Please read this entire first post!!

What?
Group Buy for Huracan Fabrication Tailgate Storage for:
60 Series: Available
80 Series: Available
100 Series: Available

When? Now through 04/11/2021

Price? 20% Discount!!!, Free shipping!!

Shipping: The first several orders should ship within a few working days and are shipping from Texas!!

How do you order?

Order from their website...no code needed!

Details: Laser cut steel, locks, sound deadener included. Can be black or have marine carpet on it (extra charge for the carpet). All series have 2 latches.

They will ship directly to the buyer from Texas.

These things are legit!!! I don’t think I am leaving anything out, but if you have questions or need clarification please let me know.

Here is their FB page:

With that in mind, Know that I am not affiliated with this company and I am only giving the information which they have given to me. I am just a messenger for Huracan. They were so pleased how the first group, 2nd and 3rd group buys worked so they reached back out to ask if I would do it again. I just want to help the MUD community for all of the info I have found and the times I have been helped, etc.

I encourage you to do your own research on products and vendors and I am not responsible for order issues, shipping delays, etc. Those issues would need to be communicated directly with the vendor, although they have been extremely responsive to any correspondence with the previous group buy and also setting this one up. Customer service has been outstanding IMO.
Thanks, I picked one up for my 80.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom