UPDATED 02/19/2024!!! Huracan Fabrication Tailgate Storage Group Buy starts 02/19/24 and ends 03/04/2024!!! (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ok packed the tailgate with a ton of recovery gear. Pretty heavy for the wife and I wouldn’t mind the ease and convenience of a tail gate assist shock.
Google search yielded nothing.

has anyone figured out a turnkey solution?

They are sold out of the 60 series. I will update the original post when I get home.
bummer.gif

Less than 20 codes left before the group buy ends.

Ordered last Wednesday, delivered by UPS today. That's pretty fantastic service!

Awesome! Only a few days left in the group buy. Not very many codes left I don’t think.

Received mine yesterday.

Thanks so much for getting this group by together. I can't wait to get mine. I hear the marine carpet really brings the 80 together.

1604515075172.png

Was hoping to grab a 60 one but they sold out quick. Thanks for putting this together, eagerly awaiting the next group buy

Anyone use a metal blade on a jigsaw to trim the 100 series tailgate?

Last edited:
For anyone who missed this for a 100 series and your in WNC, I’m not going to use mine.

200 bucks and it’s yours,

No box or anything, but all hardware and such hasn’t been opened.

PM me if interested please.
Same here. I’m in SoCal

For anyone interested still, I received an email this week that they're doing a 25% off Black Friday deal. But only the 80 & 100; nothing on the 60.

Not sure if there's anything on the shipping, for those in the US, or id they'd be coming straight from Oz.

I thought I'd heard they were now set up with US distribution.

Anyway, just check their website on Friday.

For anyone interested still, I received an email this week that they're doing a 25% off Black Friday deal. But only the 80 & 100; nothing on the 60.

Not sure if there's anything on the shipping, for those in the US, or id they'd be coming straight from Oz.

I thought I'd heard they were now set up with US distribution.

Anyway, just check their website on Friday.
This group buy was shipped out of Texas.

just missed it! keep me in the loop if there is another group buy
Was hoping to grab a 60 one but they sold out quick. Thanks for putting this together, eagerly awaiting the next group buy

Rumors are true! Huracan is running a Black Friday sale with the same discount. And they have some 60 series in stock. I think they said there are 20 of each series (60, 80, 100) in stock, so order ASAP!!!

Rumors are true! Huracan is running a Black Friday sale with the same discount. And they have some 60 series in stock. I think they said there are 20 of each series (60, 80, 100) in stock, so order ASAP!!!

do you know if they are waiting until Friday, their website is showing out of stock still on the 60 tailgates?

So not sure how limited "limited" is but I am going to start smashing that order button Friday at 00:01. Hope to be getting in on this awesome sale? Someone said only 20 are available at this sale? This a reality?

So not sure how limited "limited" is but I am going to start smashing that order button Friday at 00:01. Hope to be getting in on this awesome sale? Someone said only 20 are available at this sale? This a reality?

Approximately 20 of each series...60, 80, 100.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom