Update: found my contact. Thanks. Anybody know Daniel from Wimberly 4wheel drive? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

is this place still up and running? Got to run by
From what I gathered when I was searching, its no longer around. I think the previous owner may have passed away. The son/stepson of the guy that used to run it had committed to selling me a tub. After I waited 3 months on him to arrange pickup, he just ghosted me. I think he was just selling some partial projects that were started but not finished.

I know Daniel had some personal stuff going on with his family which has been very time consuming for him. This is probably why it appears he ghosted you. I doubt it was intentional.

Thanks Aussiecruiser82. Sounds like you know the guy and I can appreciate you vouching for him. Unfortunately, what he did was 100% intentional and I documented that in a buyer beware thread. With that said, I can certainly understand that he may have acted out of character from normal if he had stuff he was dealing with at the time. I hope those things are now resolved and this was just a blip on the radar for him.
I just don't want someone else here going into business dealings with him without a heads up.

There may be some confusion here, and you may be talking about two different people. I'm at least one step removed from Wimberly 4x4, and I was never a customer, but it is no more due to the owner's health decline and his passing. I looked at an unfinished project last year in Wimberly. It was a blue 40, and all the parts where nearby on shelves in a container if I remember correctly. The guy who showed it to me was the step-son or son-in-law, and he was not Daniel.

Daniel H. used to work there when he was a teenager, but I don't know if the owner was a relative. I've been to his place and had him do some work for me. He's not Wimberly 4x4.

There may be some confusion here, and you may be talking about two different people. I'm at least one step removed from Wimberly 4x4, and I was never a customer, but it is no more due to the owner's health decline and his passing. I looked at an unfinished project last year in Wimberly. It was a blue 40, and all the parts where nearby on shelves in a container if I remember correctly. The guy who showed it to me was the step-son or son-in-law, and he was not Daniel.

Daniel H. used to work there when he was a teenager, but I don't know if the owner was a relative. I've been to his place and had him do some work for me. He's not Wimberly 4x4.
Yes...thanks JohnnyFish. You are exactly right. Actually, the blue 40 was the tub he was selling me. The guy I dealt with was Derek Edoni, not Daniel H. Thanks for clarifying that. I had to look back at my messages to remember the name.

Daniel Edoni was who I was searching for at the time of the original post, not Daniel H. Sorry for any confusion. That was almost a year ago...which also reminds me of how slow the progress has been on my 40! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom