Update for Rudster & AJFritz00 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.tontorecreationalliance.org
So what color, powder coat or paint?

mark_1.jpg

mark_2.jpg

mark_3.jpg

No worries, a 37" spare fits, for when you step up.:hillbilly:
Very nice...That tire looks familiar....Most likely will just paint a color to match the interior. Will be ordering the Puma this weekend.....

Very nice! Think a powder coat would be best? I'm not too knowledgable on the subject.

Nice!! :clap:

Very nice work.

Mark, glad to hear you are pulling the trigger on the Puma. You won't regret it.

Looks great Kevin. You left out chrome? :grinpimp:

Dang, I think the regional Puma sales have tripled for the company recently. Everybody has one now ('cept me :frown:)

Theres a sales manager somewhere wondering "why the spike in Puma sales in the Southwest?:hmm:"

CSC strikes again!

Better hurry... I think the backlog list is getting longer ;)

I ran Rudster's carrier last weekend, if anything the spare is more stable than my carrier, happy with the new design. It is off to be painted.

mark_6.jpg

Fixed it for ya: It is off to be painted hot pink chrome!.[/QUOTE]

Very nice! Think a powder coat would be best? I'm not too knowledgable on the subject.

I'm not a big fan of powder coat, but that mainly relates to reworking, it sucks to touch up or weld on. For this application it would work well and be durable.

Tools you have a pm.

:lol:

That'll work great in the MUD :rolleyes: :hillbilly:

My, that's a dainty strap.

My, that's a dainty strap.

There were concerns:

Somebody's gonna die. That silly little strap won't hold if you get t-boned by a semi doing 110 whilst at the edge of the Grand Canyon.

So, the strap was upgraded, that one has a WLL of ~1600lb, should hold a 100lb tire, maybe? :hillbilly:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom