Update / FJC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
fjc.47356
Hey Guys,

Its been a while since ive posted and talked to some of you, so i thought i would say hello. Michelle and I are in the final weeks before baby Mason makes his arrival, I know Michelle is more ready for the day than me, shes been a trooper to make it though the heat of the summer that for sure!

I regret to say that we have both made the decisions to sell or trade in the FJC for a Tundra CrewMax. The FJ will be a nice down payment and the Tundra will be much safer and practical for our everyday operations. FRET NOT, we will be back in the Cruiser scene in the near future, but most likely in an 80...Would anyone complain if i showed up to camp in the Tundra? lol

Hope to see you guys soon, i will try to stop by at the next meeting if I'm in the clear.

Regards,
TailsWCU

10375483_10100455700454872_2704100953896816635_n-jpg.1317581

Last edited:
Glad to hear everything's ok, sorry to see the FJC go.
Just by chance, there's an 80 getting ready to go up for sale on the cruiser spottings thread.
I was thinking about you guys the other day and wondering if she had the baby yet .
Come on out and join us, we'll be at Cars and Coffee this Saturday morning.
Bring Michele, also.

And later, after cars and coffee, there will be a LCLC pub crawl featuring Two Blokes and some Monkey joint.... @CharlestonG8R has the details... TLCs (or FJCs) optional.... But encouraged if ya got em !

Sorry to see the FJC go Matt, but I did win a bet. I said it would be for a Tundra, Jeremy said it would be for a Sienna or Prius. Or maybe it was for a Sienna and Jeremy was buying a Prius, I can 't remember. Anyway, join us for CCC and/or a round at Ghost Monkey Saturday.

@Beau Diddly you did, but I'm glad you are winning it and Jeremy isnt. Actually he will never win that bet.... :moon:

I may just do that, had fishing plans but it looks like that may change. TBD

Sorry to see the FJC go, I know you love that vehicle... I loved riding along in GSMTR when you last attended an event 7 years ago... I figured you would've sold it by now because of the guilt you felt when you trimmed 1/32" off of your flares to get the tires to clear. It wasn't perfect, so you took them off. Made sense, but it doesn't fit in with the image folks look for in Mt Pleasant. I'm glad you haven't been banned yet, I may need you to sign my pass.

Yep, Tim wins the bet. Sienna's are super comfortable for families. Although I'm sure you wanted the Sienna, I figured Michelle would angle for the Tundra since she enjoys outdoor activities more than looking good at the mall. Glad she won this!

Seriously though, those things are freaking nice and it will do well when Michelle hooks up and pulls your boat for you.

Hope to see you this weekend, even if it's just for a few beers and laughs!

Sorry to see the FJC go, I know you love that vehicle... I loved riding along in GSMTR when you last attended an event 7 years ago... I figured you would've sold it by now because of the guilt you felt when you trimmed 1/32" off of your flares to get the tires to clear. It wasn't perfect, so you took them off. Made sense, but it doesn't fit in with the image folks look for in Mt Pleasant. I'm glad you haven't been banned yet, I may need you to sign my pass.

Yep, Tim wins the bet. Sienna's are super comfortable for families. Although I'm sure you wanted the Sienna, I figured Michelle would angle for the Tundra since she enjoys outdoor activities more than looking good at the mall. Glad she won this!

Seriously though, those things are freaking nice and it will do well when Michelle hooks up and pulls your boat for you.

Hope to see you this weekend, even if it's just for a few beers and laughs!

Well played and i deserve all of the harassing yall can dish out.! Will let you guys know if i can make it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom