Wanted Up to $7500 NOS FJ80 SC

Will pay up to 7500 for a complete NOS fj80 TRD supercharger kit. Will pay up to 6000 for a clean very low miles or reputably rebuilt complete TRD sc kit. Thank you and hope all is well!

Bump bump. Land cruiser heaven had a rebuilt kit but appears unwilling to note a max delivery date on the invoice itself. Not thrilled about the risk. Anyone know of any possible leads, perhaps? Thank you all. Hope all is well!

I was looking at those $4700 for a rebuilt kit plush ride from Columbia. A couple members have purchased them on here. No personal experience myself.

I would pay that in a heartbeat but was anxious when I researched the seller and saw some issues with delivery. If they would provide a max delivery date on billing record I would be willing to take the risk. Thus far I have received two PM from "new" members that have tried to scam me(one kept avoiding the possibility of local pick up and the other used pics from a 2 year old mud listing, ha.) This has proved quite the challenge:/

I would pay that in a heartbeat but was anxious when I researched the seller and saw some issues with delivery. If they would provide a max delivery date on billing record I would be willing to take the risk. Thus far I have received two PM from "new" members that have tried to scam me(one kept avoiding the possibility of local pick up and the other used pics from a 2 year old mud listing, ha.) This has proved quite the challenge:/
Yes I was in the same boat. I chased a SC for 2 years off and on. When I finally stopped looking I had one drop into my lap. Happy hunting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom