Unleaded Fuel Only Decal (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

My Feb '88 FJ62 has the unleaded sticker above the door on the outside. Here are two picks of the fuel area and a request for help. I got inspired and made copies of the two glove-box decals, the engine compartment emissions sticker (my best work) and I'm now working on the Vacuum Information sticker. I'm doing all of this in preparation for a future paint job and noticed that ToyotaMatt didn't have those particular stickers.

Please, can someone post a close-up of the Vacuum Information sticker for a 1988 FJ62? I can't make out the details in the upper part.

Thanks, Roger

IMG_7100.jpeg

3F-E_Vacuum_info_in_progress.png

IMG_7099.jpeg

My Feb '88 FJ62 has the unleaded sticker above the door on the outside. Here are two picks of the fuel area and a request for help. I got inspired and made copies of the two glove-box decals, the engine compartment emissions sticker (my best work) and I'm now working on the Vacuum Information sticker. I'm doing all of this in preparation for a future paint job and noticed that ToyotaMatt didn't have those particular stickers.

Please, can someone post a close-up of the Vacuum Information sticker for a 1988 FJ62? I can't make out the details in the upper part.

Thanks, Roger

View attachment 2564266

View attachment 2564276

View attachment 2564278

This is from my ‘90 FJ62, probably the same as ‘88.

D0707960-3E14-47E0-9AC2-08475E594AD1.jpeg

Wow...that's beautiful and the same as mine (before it was scrubbed clean). Your truck must be immaculate.

Thanks a lot...think I'll finish this tonight. Roger

Thanks Skniper...think I've got a reasonable facsimile. Here's my version of the 3F-E vacuum information:

Vacuum_instructions_3F-E.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom