Unicorn FZJ80 1994 imported from USA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
a few days ago I got a message from my mechanic ( the only real 80 mechanic in Israel. ) that there is a guy that needs RTH stuck on the highway between Hifa port to Thel Aviv. He just downloaded his imported US rig from the ship at Hifa port. He drove 5 miles and got check engine light and engine problem. He will call you, try to help him. In the end, he called for a tow truck. I came to help him to read check engine codes and I found the most perfect FZJ80 I ever saw. it looks like it went out of the assembly line today. Totally stock, and perfect.

the rig was sold on eBay, the PO worked in a Toyota dealership shop. he used it as his daily drive. and kept it OEM. it came with the FSM and EWD books. and boxes of new OEM parts.

Beautiful!!

Are we looking at the same 80? I was expecting a perfect unicorn and see a run of the mill 80 with a CEL. I mean if you look past all the cosmetic damage and defects and the CEL I guess it could be ok.

Are we looking at the same 80? I was expecting a perfect unicorn and see a run of the mill 80 with a CEL. I mean if you look past all the cosmetic damage and defects and the CEL I guess it could be ok.
The rig was a few months on the sea inside a container battery disconnected. the problem most probably is bad 30 years old VSS. it will be replaced by new OEM part.

If it turns out to be the VAS/VAM/thingy and it's replaced...recommend yanking that K&N out for a normal filter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom