UNAVi LX570 Carplay (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

stonekutters

SILVER Star
Threads
Hi folks:

Anyone have any experience with the UNAVi unit on LX570 for Carplay? They are a Tustin, California based company and also offer many dealers that install the unit.
Wifey wants Carplay in our 2021 LX and am debating getting this unit given US based support, 2-yr support, and possible local installation. I'm still on the fence about getting it installed vs. doing it myself.

A lot of the prior threads I've seen are about getting Carplay units from AliExpress (with mixed results).

Many thanks!

I used UNAVI, and love it. Very factory looking. Also, I had a question during install about some ground noise I was getting, called their number, and someone picked up and within a minute had it fixed. I had one more question about three weeks later, called them number, someone answered and got the answer I needed immediately. I would HIGLY recommend them. I love having Apple Carplay for my Waze and GAIA maps.

I used UNAVI, and love it. Very factory looking. Also, I had a question during install about some ground noise I was getting, called their number, and someone picked up and within a minute had it fixed. I had one more question about three weeks later, called them number, someone answered and got the answer I needed immediately. I would HIGLY recommend them. I love having Apple Carplay for my Waze and GAIA maps.
Also - it works wonderfully wirelessly and doesn't require plugging into the AUX.

Still liking the Unavi? Also @stonekutters did you install the unavi or another brand in your 2021 LX570? Curious to hear your thoughts as well.

Sadly not yet, I haven't gotten around to buying and installing it yet.

Anyone know if they make this for 2013-2015 LX570? Website did not appear so.

We should really make a separate poll and discussion about all the different vendors for CarPlay. Seems like I learn of a new one every month and difficult to understand who is the best.

Trying to find the pro/con of
beatsonic , unavi and grom

for a 2016+ LX

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom