unassembled Orion for sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.threeelementsdesigns.com
I have for sale an unused, new-in-box Orion for sale that I purchased a few years ago. It was manufactured after they solved the popping out of gear problem. I can't remember the s/n, but somewhere around 300 if memory serves. It is like new, in factory box, no rust, with everything still in the little baggies. It is the 4.0-1 ratio. I purchased this new from Greg at Cruiseroutfitters. I absolutely HATE to sell this, but my poor cruiser has been neglected since I purchased this. I have opened a custom woodworking shop in my town and need some liquid capital to get through the winter. So unfortunately this case, a few guns and an old 63' beetle are getting the axe. Email me at archengineer(remove this)138@gmail.com.

I would like to get $1100 out of this.

Robert Kirkman

Happy to ship!

orion

Also very interested. If there is a line forming please put me in it.

Dang and sooo close too. I wish I would have waited instead of buying my rockbox.

Sounds like its will be sold with 3 people in front of me. Oh well.

Can I see pics of the beetle? Thanks

I am starting at the top of the list and will let everyone know if it has been sold.

KT40, here is a link to the photobucket album with some photos of the beetle.

IT sucks to be selling stuff, especially the Orion.

Rob

vw beetle pictures by Robert_Kirkman - Photobucket

Thanks for the pics.
Do you have the Engine?
What are you asking for it?

The beetle is most likely sold. A gentleman is driving up from Atlanta to buy it. Must be a dearth of ragtops in this region.

Rob

Might as well get in-line if its a 10 spline.

This is sold pending payment.

Case Received!

I received the case earlier this week, and it is complete as expected. Started taking mine apart this weekend!

Thanks!!
Bob in CO

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom