'Um.. is this the right room?' Nuub Troopy owner enters, crickets and stares ensue ;) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Right you are! Went out grab some with my phone, and it died from the cold. So had to grab the 'real' camera, find the card reader....

132NC_D800_LRP0090-2.jpg

132NC_D800_LRP0092-2.jpg

132NC_D800_LRP0096-2.jpg

132NC_D800_LRP0095.jpg

132NC_D800_LRP0088-2.jpg

What camera are you using???
Sat there for a minute staring - it makes your truck look like a scale model.
(and if it is then shame on me)

What camera are you using???
Sat there for a minute staring - it makes your truck look like a scale model.
(and if it is then shame on me)
Whoops, that's my 'wide open' habit at work. But the Troopy is life-sized (I think it scared my Tacoma when it showed up)
But that camera is a Nikon D800 with an old 50mm f1.4D lens onnit. That last one was at F1.4 (got a little art school on that, sorry) the rest were shot at F2-2.8 I think.

Reactions: MDK
And since y'alls knows much more than me about how these arrive on our shores, I'd appreciate any constructive heads ups/insights to carry it forward and use the heck out of it. I've read about every 75 Post on here over the last months, (Y'all have some amazing rigs!)
Planning to travel with my son (10 and counting) while he's still ok hanging with Dad. It's got the 3F now, looks to be in fine shape and runs strong. Tho' I had my heart set on Diesel, this is certainly a truck to be thankful for.

That’s a gulf spec truck for sure. And there’s no shame in the 3F. I’m quite pleased with mine. Mine is also a 1991... but in nowhere near the condition of yours. Great find!

Not as many as Oregon, but the Northern Front Range of Colorado is gettin' crowded with Troopies these days! There's mine in Boulder, yours in Lyons, and I know of at least one in Ft. Collins and another in Denver. There was one in Nederland, too, but I don't know if it's still there. Hay mas?

Not as many as Oregon, but the Northern Front Range of Colorado is gettin' crowded with Troopies these days! There's mine in Boulder, yours in Lyons, and I know of at least one in Ft. Collins and another in Denver. There was one in Nederland, too, but I don't know if it's still there. Hay mas?
Oh jeeze, missed this while I was out tooling about in the tan troop ;) At least I'm across the border in Larimer county. Gotta spread us out!

Ah, is this one off KSL?

In any case, looks great!
Ha! I think it was that one, but I'm afraid I didn't pay retail.. ;) And yes, it is in great shape, and I am now broke!

Does anyone know if the'89 with the 3B in Colorado sold??
That was a sweet project, priced well but just needs someone with a shed to work it up right. Which I, sadly, do not have.

That's a beautiful troopie, and the color is perfect! I really like the color-coded wheels on it. Congratulations!!

Not a Troopy but I have a BJ74 in Northern Colorado. :cool: @gr8ful has a troopy or 2 up boulder Canyon.

Does anyone know if the'89 with the 3B in Colorado sold??
That was a sweet project, priced well but just needs someone with a shed to work it up right. Which I, sadly, do not have.

i'm trying to buy it. been out of the cruiser scene for a while, but i'm jumping back in and looking for a troopy

I just got an email from the seller--he says he has a deal pending for the body only, but will still have the chassis (with VIN + powertrain ) available if the deal goes as planned. @RHINO , you planning to build something special? Or are you not the "body only" buyer?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom