UM-Clemson Game (Clemson Mafia take note) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Sunset South Carolina, Tamassee, South Carolina
Hey guys,

Just got word from two college buddies of mine. Both live in Tennessee and are planning to go to the game. One of them has a daughter at CU. Any of you guys know Holly Burwinkle?

They're trying to secure some tix too, for both themselves and me and Dave. I'll let you know if they are successful.

Go Canes! :beer:

Tickets

Atta Boy Capt'n. :beer:
I scrounged around the Pickens county
courthouse for some today during breaks.
No luck. Feelers still out. Hehe...so's my jury. :)
9:30 they resume and so will I in search for some tickets.
Should be some tailgating event. You gotta bring
the :flamingo: for our spot.
Somebody has to have tickets for sale even if it's scalpers
at gametime.

Still keeping the pressure on my buddy he'll know about a week before the game. Also some of us can just go buy date tickets as Malph said before, although sometimes they dont do that for the big games.

We Got Tickets!

Ok guys,

My two college buddies got tickets on line for themselves and I just got two myself. One for me and one for Daviid. :bounce:

Bored here in this hurricane and wishing I were upstate bound made me get on line and get them. Storm or no storm, David and I will be tailgate party bound. :beer: :beer: :beer:

Go Canes! :cheers:

Now we talkin'....

Capt. Jim said:
Ok guys,

My two college buddies got tickets on line for themselves and I just got two myself. One for me and one for Daviid. :bounce:

Bored here in this hurricane and wishing I were upstate bound made me get on line and get them. Storm or no storm, David and I will be tailgate party bound. :beer: :beer: :beer:

Go Canes! :cheers:

Score one for the old timers.....or make that score 4!
This is going to be an historic tailgate party !!!!!
:beer:

DAMN JP!!!!!

Thank god Clemson doesn't count off for literacy, or we'd both be up s*** creek :D

:DGO TIGERS :D

ClemsonCruiser said:
bring it on miami............. :whoops:

Does Misty know I like cows :grinpimp: ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey I just became an addict with that last post..sweet!

Hey JP didn't you have your privlidges taken away from you as a moderator because you were changing peoples posts....well if you wanna keep your moderator position I suggest you don't change any more of my posts.

For those of you who need to be caught up....JP's post said....I like cows....and I responded - does Mary Ellen know about that?
'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom